facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Please Fix It!

Napisany przez HorizonLive, 31-01-2019, 11:42
Please Fix It!

Offline scaftz

Supporting this. Had this kind of idea for a while but i keep holding it for myself so the devs can work on something else more important instead. Logging on to the server will be less of a hassle without having you to point at click about 9 clicks to get into main menu (-2 clicks if you launch through NFSSA URL shortcut, +1 click if want to use booster). Rules screen could be skippable for accounts/IPs that has maintained a clean history of behavior for the past few weeks, appear back after said account/IP got any sort of punishment such as mute or raceban, think about it as a punishment bonus for rule breakers thus reducing amount of attention seeking "pls mute me haha" and preventing yokou to abuse as a joke.

Liking the auto login too, i play many accounts but will mostly login to my main one and it's main driver. having it logged in instantly will surely help. just a checkbox on the garage which would say "automatically login to this driver" will make it convenient enough to change between accounts and drivers.

(31-01-2019, 11:42)HorizonLive Wrote: Also....... Idk if u guys have the same problem but everytime when u get a warning that u left the race when u go in the "Races" button after u pressed "Ok" the monitor goes a bit black and i cannot click anymore only typing. (I still can go into the mta menu)

Also no. Probably a good advice from the game itself for you to finally stop leaving races.

Messages In This Thread
Please Fix It! - by HorizonLive - 31-01-2019, 11:42
RE: Please Fix It! - by Bunny - 31-01-2019, 11:58
RE: Please Fix It! - by scaftz - 31-01-2019, 15:31