The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Story mode (Concepts included)

Napisany przez MelonTasty, 15-01-2019, 17:10
Story mode (Concepts included)

Offline MelonTasty

Hello again.
So, as the name of this thread suggests, my suggestion is to add The Story Mode ©.

As i imagine, it can be done in Underground style. And by that i mean comix.
I have already made a few scetches, they're shown in the concept video.
Comix must be colorful, pretty realistic, fascinating. So the images will stay in mind of players and they'll want to continue playing just to see a new page of story.
Story itself doesn't need to be deep or complicated. Main part about it is that it must have a silent main character, hero cars, memorable companions and antagonist. And a first-person perspective. I already have some kind of scenario, so if development team will want to implement this feature - i can help. It is based on the world of Underground games.

Storyline suggests special events, missions etc. But the main thing that needs to be done are singleplayer races.
If story mode events are going to be pvp, the walkthrough will take too much time, which in turn will destroy the main point of the campaign - maintaining a permanent player base.

Also, storyline events can be done with cooperative and clanwar modes using crew system.

If storymode will cover every aspect of the server, then it also can replace those frustrating tutorial screens that i see every time i reinstall MTA. 
And the main thing - progress must be saved on server.

Concept vid:

"get to the docks" is an example of storymode mission or event, basically being time escape gamemode.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Messages In This Thread
Story mode (Concepts included) - by MelonTasty - 15-01-2019, 17:10
Story mode (Concepts included) - by SandKing - 15-01-2019, 21:30
RE: Story mode (Concepts included) - by Lefty - 16-01-2019, 05:24
RE: Story mode (Concepts included) - by susis - 16-01-2019, 08:07