facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 13-11-2018, 18:05
A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer

Offline scaftz

Removing raceban system is a no. As nightmare already said, that it will allow some sort of "boosting" where 3 players joins someone's race and leave immediately, giving that person easy income. There's even someone who would pay such "service" on other games, i just knew it. It's good to have raceban system, i don't see them should be removed. Most races i play feels like a solo runs already, allowing leaving races freely will surely make it worse.

"Only new players are not yet invested in the game who don't read rules leave races.". The very beginning just started playing on the server i don't leave races even though i got destroyed by some filthy OP tuned Futos (251 score Futos anyone?) because i just knew that it's not allowed. And guess what, i am still here invested myself to the game instead of leaving due to being "prevented" to progress. Let the raceban still there, it's not the reason why newbies left, they left because the game is simply not tailored for them. This game is rather not so easy to get attached into unless you have been playing GTA SA for ages or else.

Messages In This Thread
RE: A question I need answered by a nfssa team developer - by scaftz - 14-11-2018, 03:15