The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Why permanent tho?

Napisany przez Lefty, 11-11-2018, 16:57
Why permanent tho?

Away Lefty

Did I insulted the staff, or was toxic to a entire nation and I didn't know? I hacked the game somehow? Did I stealed people personal data? Seriously, what is this ban policy? When with the first acceleration exploit got fixed and some players got banned, they got only a month of ban, and somehow another one gets fixed because of me, and I deserve a permanent ban? People have abused this for MONTHS, and no one gets punished, I use it to draw attention of the staff for 2 weeks and I'm the most horrible criminal in existence... Just, what. I play this for almost 2 years all my achievments (cars, rp etc) was achieved legitmaly(some dozen of people can prove that, actually the entire server can.), my only porpose with the exploit was to make it get fixed fast, deleting the top times and removing some url wins would make all the effect of the exploit dissapear. I'm not complaining about the ban itself, it's just that it's PERMANENT for no real reason a permanent ban should be. I was never a bad person on the server, I was one of the most active moderators on the beggining, I always tried to help everybody, I helped the server with some donations aswell when I started playing, but no, "he exploits he must be forever gone."(Where's the others REAL exploiters ban tho)(and why this sentence wasn't used on others before?) OK... I know what I did was against the rules, but I want a fair punishment if possible, what I did wasn't reason for a permanent ban.

Messages In This Thread
Why permanent tho? - by Lefty - 11-11-2018, 16:57
RE: Why permanent tho? - by NewBread - 11-11-2018, 17:15
RE: Why permanent tho? - by Akamataa - 11-11-2018, 18:14
RE: Why permanent tho? - by AltruisticCoz - 11-11-2018, 18:21
RE: Why permanent tho? - by YoWorstNightmare - 11-11-2018, 18:51