The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Ban.

Napisany przez [ES]Anders0n_D0ge, 29-09-2018, 18:27
Ban.

Offline [ES]Anders0n_D0ge

Hello everyone. I didn't want to write it, but seems like I have to. I was banned for using "exploits": decrease frame frequency on start and increase it further. After someone (I know who it is, but I won't write nickname of him) proved my cheating, I stopped to do it and started to play fair. I won't hide it: I used these "exploits" a lot of time including URL, but no one could prove it. Also I didn't know that using that "advantage" is absolutely forbidden, but ignorance of the rules doesn't exempt from liability. However, after about 40 days I connected to the server and after playing about 20 minutes access to the server's turned out to be banned again. Reason of ban was "Playing with another serial". The fact is I haven't changed anything, but I tried to change serial number. I explored the banning system (namely serial ban) good enough, but I couldn't connect to the server using the same PC. I still have the access to the server from laptop, but I prefer to don't connect there. Also I've got banned since July. Why my ban was lifted and who unbanned me? Please, give me one more chance. Players are always ready to prove someone cheating. If I'll do something like that, they'll do what they supposed to. If it's needed, I can write pseudonyms of administrators who banned me.

Messages In This Thread
Ban. - by [ES]Anders0n_D0ge - 29-09-2018, 18:27
RE: Ban. - by EloRamzes - 29-09-2018, 18:35
RE: Ban. - by HanzoITS - 29-09-2018, 20:46
RE: Ban. - by Remolit - 30-09-2018, 09:41
RE: Ban. - by [ES]Anders0n_D0ge - 30-09-2018, 10:59