facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

My suggestions based on experience and observation

Napisany przez KitsuneAmy, 09-05-2018, 12:25
My suggestions based on experience and observation

Offline Akamataa

1. Good Idea
2. Hell NO.
3. Rice Rice AND... Rice
4. F2 at race.
5. Do u want to die?
6. Not bad, but u should know that in real life are few types of revlimiters and not all make this specific sound.
7. Waste of time
8. Hmm... after URL experiance i think this will not work.
9. + or just add 1 point at url start, DFN will give u 0, but still u will get ~300rp
10. Premium
11. i don' care
12. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hell yes we need this
13. Quick Races are hard to find... forcing them to do this = forcing them to leave server.
14. +++ i will post many of my dynos XD
15. meh... they won't do this anyway.
16. hmm i don't even know what u want.
17. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
18. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
19. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ but lot of work...
20. + for dyno, change of setup in fly will probably make a lot of bugs < not worthy, but yes sometimes u need to change your dyno fast, its good idea.
21. I don't care
22. What? What noise?
23. I don't care
24. hmm No needed, i think it will be better to add another "drag" test on dyno that will calculate your 0-62 mph acceleration and similar, w/o shifting. Acceleration > V-max
25. Buy Gamepad
26. Big++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: My suggestions based on experience and observation - by Akamataa - 14-05-2018, 07:21