facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Decreasing confusion for new players, so they dont ragequit the server after 1 minute

Napisany przez RaceFreak, 21-04-2018, 18:46
Decreasing confusion for new players, so they dont ragequit the server after 1 minute

Offline MatthewChow

Well... Although, yes, player retention is something that does need to have some thought put in it, I think that a player that ragequits at the first race wouldn't be playing the game for long anyway, so, it's not really that much of a loss. I don't think that's that much of an issue and solving that problem will only help retention in a low percentage. Most players will stay longer playing the first day, but they'd leave somewhere within the same week, but in the middle of those, I guess there'd be some rare exceptions...
Also, this server ain't really targeted at new players, it's targeted at a fandom, so, players that are part of that fandom will indeed make an effort to overcome any initial issue there might be, while a random player not part of that fandom will not. Do you really need to keep that kind of players, or, AKA cannon fodder for quick races that will leave anyway within a week?
I think that advertising is what we need. Most classic NFS players aren't aware of the existence of this server, and that's the kind of players that will stay. Whitey's videos, while not being the best thing out there, have been taking a huge role in this, as me and many others came to know this server solely through those videos, so what we need is more advertising similar to that.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Decreasing confusion for new players, so they dont ragequit the server after 1 minute - by MatthewChow - 24-04-2018, 13:37