The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Bugged mapping for Overdrive Bumper on Fortune.

Napisany przez [ROTS]Mad_Mike, 19-03-2018, 20:58
Bugged mapping for Overdrive Bumper on Fortune.

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

Hello and thank you for your time spent reading this.
Something I like on the server is tuning cars (visually) and get them to my liking. I tried doing this with Fortune, I wanted to recreate a proper S13, and for that I tought that Overdrive bumper is perfect. A surprise I had when I found out that the bumper is bugged to Hell when it comes to vinyls. For example: You cannot make any grille because half of the vinyl maps on the bumper  instead of the grille itself. Happens the same for the sides as well. 

I am literally begging you to try and fix this. I know it is hard work and that you have better things to do and you are busy, but I think us, the "tuners" deserve at least this. I have donated over 7 times to support the server, with the hopes of this bumper getting repaired, but no luck yet. I've got in touch with a NFS SA staff member that told me that I need to do a thread, him actually saying "please make the thread", which means that normal players are not the only ones affected. All I ever want from this server is that fixed bumper. No Muscle, no nothing. Please try to.
Thank you for reading!

Pictures of the buggy thingy ( contains a variant of how the vinyl should look as well): https://imgur.com/a/cDMov

Post scriptum: I know it has been already tried before and things.
[Image: tenor.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Bugged mapping for Overdrive Bumper on Fortune. - by [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 19-03-2018, 20:58