facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

New tuning parts and races.

Napisany przez MrConrad69, 20-08-2016, 18:50
New tuning parts and races.

Offline Venom

1. It's not just an idea, it's a direct copy-paste. We have off-road races and that's enough.
2. That's not what gymkhana is at all. Gymkhana is a type of time-trial with obstacles. It's a motorsport therefore it's not suitable.
3. May not work at all because MTA has mediocre sync, you could easily crash into other people without even knowing it.
4. I could see this being rather a new drift track than a new race mode.
5. Basically No.4 but without opponents and with a set goal (not good because each car drifts differently).
6. I think practice laps are planned for URL speedway
7. ._.

8. Do you mean supercharger ? I'm not sure about twinturbos and twincharging, but I've not seen such in-depth feature in NFS games. It's all not very important. Also there already is turbo spooling sound.
9. Definitely not. There must be a wide variety of tuning parts instead of specific brands dominating. In fact Cadrona, Elegy and Flash have Rocket Bunny body kits.

I can see you got most ideas from NFS 2015. which is a crap game btw

Quote:For the Bodykits, yup, they're already working on it, so wait a moment and you'll see

COMET -> Already been proposed by Ksysio, and accepted by the way, so it's in work.

Not work in progress
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Messages In This Thread
New tuning parts and races. - by MrConrad69 - 20-08-2016, 18:50
RE: New tuning parts and races. - by Venom - 20-08-2016, 20:21