facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Other Portland

Napisany przez benjabrown2005, 28-09-2022, 04:52
Other Portland

Offline benjabrown2005

Name: Portland <number depending on the amount of maps>
Map location: LS South (basically on the water)
Map type: Drift and maybe streetX?
Author: RacerNub

Map showcase: https://youtu.be/YZr-EolXfYg

If you are a true NFS fan then you must know the classic maps drifting in the port between containers, so i tried to do something similar to that

The video that is above is just an example of a map, there could be many more of them in that place (just like in the StreetX & drift maps that already exist)

Tell me if i should change or add something

Offline Devilish

(28-09-2022, 04:52)benjabrown2005 Wrote: Name: Portland <number depending on the amount of maps>
Map location: LS South (basically on the water)
Map type: Drift and maybe streetX?
Author: RacerNub

Map showcase: https://youtu.be/YZr-EolXfYg

If you are a true NFS fan then you must know the classic maps drifting in the port between containers, so i tried to do something similar to that

The video that is above is just an example of a map, there could be many more of them in that place (just like in the StreetX & drift maps that already exist)

Tell me if i should change or add something
idk about change or add thing....but the map is narrow and too much turn and maybe its seems like you must fix those arrow wall and remove some of it and remove those container i mean in the below

0:46 - you should connect them to the side of the container

[Image: unknown.png]

0:48 - remove those arrow wall and that container i mean in the below because you already block that area

well i cant tell to you about whats wrong in the map and maybe i cant help you that much yeah

Offline MatthewChow

Isn't that placed exactly where Bayview Speedway also is?...
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline Raven.

Seems fun to drive there, good job.

Offline benjabrown2005

(28-09-2022, 15:12)Devilish Wrote: idk about change or add thing....but the map is narrow and too much turn and maybe its seems like you must fix those arrow wall and remove some of it and remove those container i mean in the below

0:46 - you should connect them to the side of the container

0:48 - remove those arrow wall and that container i mean in the below because you already block that area

well i cant tell to you about whats wrong in the map and maybe i cant help you that much yyeah

0:46 i tried to connect them, but after testing it in a car it looks too narrow, so i prefer to keep it how it was.

0:48 I added that arrow wall and container to make it harder to drift, but maybe i could leave the arrows more open

Thanks for the reply