facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

banned for no reason

Napisany przez filosofas, 23-09-2021, 18:16
banned for no reason

Offline filosofas

hey,

its been like a year or two since i last played this game, now i come back, dont remember anything, decide to ask in chat for help and get banned? theres is no rule that forbids to seek help. not only that i got banned without any warning. is there any chance i get to play this again? come on

thanks

Offline broski0909

Its highly unlikely you were banned for asking for help in chat, every ban has a reason.
Anyways, what's your account name or what nickname have you been using by that time?

Offline filosofas

(23-09-2021, 21:27)broski0909 Wrote: Its highly unlikely you were banned for asking for help in chat, every ban has a reason.
Anyways, what's your account name or what nickname have you been using by that time?

i litterally asked what F-key was controls scheme or something. anyway nick was either filosofas or blashke

Offline broski0909

Are you able to send your serial there? Simply type 'serial' in the console (F8) and copy that long set of characters, we'll be able to see when was the ban applied along with the reason and account connected to it.

Offline filosofas

(23-09-2021, 22:06)broski0909 Wrote: Are you able to send your serial there? Simply type 'serial' in the console (F8) and copy that long set of characters, we'll be able to see when was the ban applied along with the reason and account connected to it.

here you go: 

59C0B8119B863625B3DB899CDB78B9B2

Offline broski0909

The ban happend two days ago.

Offline yokou

i unbanned
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline Bunny

Closing.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign