facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Sprint Sprint for NFS SA: Around East Coast by DaX

Napisany przez BDragon, 12-01-2020, 03:43
Sprint Sprint for NFS SA: Around East Coast by DaX

Offline BDragon

Hey, Whats new, im DaX and i want to show an Sprint for the server, caled "Around East CoastSmile

Link from me playing this sprint: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AELZ2kkaqGo

These Sprint have some closed curves, obstacles (not exaggerated obstacles) and high speed zones, with an High detailed map an new zones for this race, like the Ship Yard, the airport terminal, an modified Driving School transformed in a big street racing warehouse, some roadblocks and racers in the zone, and the demolition zone in Doherty transformed in an Construcction/Off Road zone.

If this sprint is acepted, enjoy it!!  Big Grin

Offline AngelonXD

Im try the map and I like it, also have some bug but its Nice to Race

Offline FacFerC

Wow, i liked the map +1

Offline Remolit

Really poor quality. I don't need to point out specific locations of the map - it's all of poor quality.
There are also too many cars.

Offline BDragon

(12-01-2020, 18:32)Remolit Wrote: Really poor quality. I don't need to point out specific locations of the map - it's all of poor quality.
There are also too many cars.

I will try to make a new circuit that, try to fix the mistakes that this sprint commits, with a more decent layout and decoration, to see if this time it is accepted
I will try to make a new circuit that, try to fix the mistakes that this sprint commits, with a more decent layout and decoration, to see if this time it is accepted

Offline Imprezawrxsti

+1 It's amazing, this should be added to the server, I think you should change the name to Around The East Coast.
Golden License Obtained