facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Reason Why NFSSA is dying.

Napisany przez HorizonLive, 15-02-2019, 20:07

Reason Why NFSSA is dying.

Offline Jamesrobinson

Well,i don't have much idea for this thread but well

1.Actually add tutorials for dyno and what's every dyno slider does just like in nfsu2

2.And here we are again,better lampbreaker

3.make something like first race (the one like nfsmw one,or something that people already propose for)using i think b,c,muscle,or even a class

4.update the tutorial (yes)

5.Buff some cars like vincent,jester (fix lampbreaker also),turismo,and other cars that deserves it
[Image: jerry.jpg]

Offline Akatoyaa

Actually vincent and jester are decent cars ^^

Offline Bunny

I know that each of these problems have solutions, some are harder to develop, some are easier, but I believe that soon enough some issues will be addressed and some new features will be implemented.

For example:
- Matthew's new players' introduction mode that would explain everything and hook the players: We shall grab n00bs with both hands! thread;
- Hopefully some of the genius pro drivers of this server would get their shit together and cooperate with the staff to help create an    understandable dyno instruction;
- Would balance some cars so they could compete with today's meta cars.
- Lamp breaker (that is a work in progress and would be available soon, depending on MTA devs)

By implementing these stuff I believe the server would be a couple of steps closer to perfection. I do not lose hope and know that even though things sound bad and unfair right now, all this could change in the future. There is a sea of solutions to each problem we have, so instead of making complaining threads about that, I'd rather sit down and discuss suggestions to make things better. Well, this is my opinion, some might agree, some not, but I hope that I 'd see more solutions than complains in the future. Like really, wake up people, NFSSA might be the only project that the administration and developers mind your opinions, so that's why it is so important to hear different points of view and different suggestions. Do not lose your chance to participate in making the server better. I guess that's all I had to say.
Stay safe c:
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline Nick33BC

(17-02-2019, 16:39)BUNNY Wrote: - Hopefully some of the genius pro drivers of this server would get their shit together and cooperate with the staff to help create an    understandable dyno instruction;
- Would balance some cars so they could compete with today's meta cars.

I have attempted to make beginner tutorials and dyno tutorials before, So i have already thought up ways to explain most of the dyno system to newer players. So i and likely Aka as well, can help with making comprehendible guide.

I also have a idea that would help balance all classes by a bit without disrupting top times. Which is slightly buffing all the worst cars of each class. It wouldn't make it 100% balanced, But it would make it so there are no cars that are awful for their class. Which would be a step forward without any downsides.
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline scaftz

I have ideas for balancing cars too.

As Nick already said, rather than nerfing overpowered cars, we can have another attempt to buff every other car to current meta cars. No current toptimes will be harmed. Just be careful not to overbuff the cars again as we got last time. Otherwise we will get even faster racing pace which i don't really prefer. Balancing should be done by good player's input instead of the whole community since it will be matter of which party cries louder to get their favorite cars buffed.

Also note that the changes should be made to balance maxed score car performance rather than their mid score performance. Mid score imbalance will cause URL imbalance too but as long as it's maxed performance are balanced, there's a way to balance URLs other than changing their handlings. We can play with their stock scores or individual part scores. Sounds hard, but think about it. Reason why Cheetah is great on URL 400 compared to another A classes is because Cheetah has nice grip even on stock tires, while upgrading tires yields not as much benefit as most other cars do. Increasing it's stock score and reducing score gain per installed tires level would fairly give another A class cars chance to compete without giving Cheetah a complete dogshit handling.

Although i would prefer to see A classes away from lower score lobby, specifically 400, give B classes opportunity to compete on 400 and also get rid of them on 350 under. Would need lots of work since every classes will get their scores changed. I would like to see standard URL lobby count to decrease from 6 lobbies to 3. 300, 400 and Unlimited, where 300 will be aimed to E - C , 400 to C - B (A class may be competitive too but not meta) then finally Unlimited where A classes should belong. Lower lobby count means more players inside the lobbies, which is great for lower player count. Hopefully will make URL more popular than ever since it will be no longer B class haven.

Offline SandKing

Really, NFSSA is dying. For my PC, i am not be able to play server for 2 years. Now, I'm in server and i thought server will be better with these new scripts. But player community is shit. 2 Years ago, if your car hit by someone in magazine, they will say "sorry m8", but today, they say "fuck you". Ans lots of players send sexualizm messages on global chat and it is not good. 2 years ago, if i enter the server, i saw 2 or 3 moderators, but today, i saw moderators rarely

Redmi 5A cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Offline Bunny

(18-02-2019, 18:20)SandKing Wrote: 2 years ago, if i enter the server, i saw 2 or 3 moderators, but today, i saw moderators rarely
Well I cannot agree on that, precisely because of the amount of hours I spend online and some other moderators as well.
dude I'm a rabbit, how do you expect me to sign

Offline HanzoITS

(18-02-2019, 18:20)SandKing Wrote: Really, NFSSA is dying. For my PC, i am not be able to play server for 2 years. Now, I'm in server and i thought server will be better with these new scripts. But player community is shit. 2 Years ago, if your car hit by someone in magazine, they will say "sorry m8", but today, they say "fuck you". Ans lots of players send sexualizm messages on global chat and it is not good. 2 years ago, if i enter the server, i saw 2 or 3 moderators, but today, i saw moderators rarely

Yeah, my bruh, we kinda share the same feelings! I can't imagine myself considering current community as the best ever been in NFSSA's history - is literally a shit on the one side, and a skillfull af on the other side. Sometimes, I imagine myself sitting in an old Hudson Hornett, watching those newbies overtaking oldfags and acting such a fkrs. Likely an anology for real life dilemma, when kewl and hotshot teenagers come and beat ur old sht up on a racetrack. Don't struggle with mods, mostly half of'em are school or college graders Big Grin, so they are not able to be active sometimes.

just guys, u know, nothing longs forever
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Away Lefty

Game need some kind of divulgation, server reaches too little of a player base cause theres no propagation.

Offline DemK

At least to me, I don't play this anymore just because dyno system with a combination of setup system broke the game, you earning more speed with less perfomance parts... a especific dyno with a setup combination what give you more speed than the usual ( like in E class cars, a fucking manana 290-310 is better than a 350 manana with less power getting more top speed ). You can't know if the player is good enough or just is using a car with dyno/setup bugged. You don't need be a good driver, just has a bugged dyno or bugged setup. The server system is already have a huge different in handling of the cars, but dyno created a gap of situations what a driver is less important than a setup.
Or using a gamepad to get advantage with exploits - like acceleration exploit - by the way, idk if this is already fixed, don't play by a long time.

About control the car with gamepad isn't a problem, because if he prefers play with gamepad is his choice, if you can't win in a keyboard doesn't means he won just because playing with gamepad.

btw, keyboard > gamepad.

The game doesn't have a way to go after you get 230K score, what you do after that ? get all cars ? and if you don't want do that ? the endgame is boring and the start for newbies too, a good player can play with a intruder 0/1/0 and do something, but a newbie... strange server handling + don't know the tracks, ofc the majority don't will play again, you can't race agains't someone in the same level, because a futo, intruder, washington in 290 score isn't the same of a sultan 290, uranus 290, club 290... You can't do nothing against these cars in the same score.
[Image: d79573b549db365292d8dfd014741f5f.png]