facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

apology, once again.....

Napisany przez 404Marcel, 25-01-2019, 17:22

apology, once again.....

Offline 404Marcel

I don't know how many times I did this, but i'm doing it again because i'm obviously a retard and don't understand peoples feelings when I talk with them aggressively. To all the people out there that I insulted, hurt your feelings or did something bad to you in any way, i'm truly sorry for my actions and i promise i'll change. To all the moderators in this server, i'm very sorry what I did to you, provoked you in any sort of way, breaked rules because of my stupidness and retardness. I sometimes feel like I can do whatever I want not get punished for it. I never think about the consequences that's why i'm such a stupid idiot. Just to let you know, I love you all, I didn't mean it and I obviously deserved the mute. I'm not asking for forgiveness and a reduced time lenght on my mute, I just wanted to let you know, that i'm once again truly sorry for my actions and a stupid behavior.

I don't care what you all think, you can insult me, hurt my feelings in any way possible, I give you permission. That's what i deserve afterall.
I also wanted to thank my beloved friend alfa who has been with me and supported me throughout my worst times, i love you dude.

Offline alfa

+ <3<3

Offline HanzoITS

who are you tho
Don't be such a pussy dog, act like a real man - forget it and go for another server or stop playing games oftentimes, go walk outside.
But if you rather a shemale... then ur so fked up my lady.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline yokou

[Image: QezD69g.png]
stop this bullshit
[Image: QrcLpR1.png]

Offline 404Marcel

(25-01-2019, 17:59)HanzoITS Wrote: who are you tho
Don't be such a pussy dog, act like a real man - forget it and go for another server or stop playing games oftentimes, go walk outside.
But if you rather a shemale... then ur so fked up my lady.

Ya know, I like playing on this server so i won't leave it that easy.

(25-01-2019, 18:01)yokou Wrote: [Image: QezD69g.png]
stop this bullshit

Yeah, go on, i just said that, i never asked for it.

Offline envy

i love you all

[Image: FeYWnJm.jpg]
[Image: mUonCU9.png]

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Offline 404Marcel

I'm just trying my best to apologize, you can post whatever you want, i'm just trying to forget the past and I don't want beef with anyone anymore because i'm sick and tired of it already. I already know what I did in the past and that's the reason why i'm making this thread.

Away Lefty

Instead of doing this self humiliation, you could play cool and keep away from the game for a while, you will very unlikely to certainly not get into an agreement with this staff, you know what you did and what you did is done and what you did is irreversible and you should now that, you have the luck that your punish wasn't as hard as mine, so just accept it and wait, I mean, what can you do?... Peace.

Offline 404Marcel

(25-01-2019, 22:20)Lefty Wrote: Instead of doing this self humiliation, you could play cool and keep away from the game for a while, you will very unlikely to certainly not get into an agreement with this staff, you know what you did and what you did is done and what you did is irreversible and you should now that, you have the luck that your punish wasn't as hard as mine, so just accept it and wait, I mean, what can you do?... Peace.

I know i can't do shit in this situation and i'm playing on the server very rarely. I just wanted to apologize and that's it.

Away Mushor

hi draven