facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Double exhaust for all muscle cars

Napisany przez FacFerC, 27-12-2018, 08:40
Double exhaust for all muscle cars

Offline FacFerC

Hi, how are you guys, mi idea is double exhaust for all muscle cars
Tampa, Clover, Picador and Sabre have only one
i really never seen a muscle car with only exhaust, all muscle cars have 2 exhaust, and if we talk about those SA cars real life counter-partsthey have double exhuast too

[Image: LzzdZ1x.png]

[Image: CM8O4bK.png]

[Image: Rqutwdy.png]

[Image: VyX0YZ0.png]

and i dont see this impossible to do because muscle car parts are aparently prepaired for have double exhaust

for example this:

[Image: mta-screen_2018-12-06_10-25-09.png]

and another example is that Fortune in NFSSA have 2 exhausts, when in original GTA SA have only one
same case with Uranus but viceversa

What are your opinion about this?

Offline LeonSkript

I feel like it is... unnecessary to work on these cars JUST to add double exhausts. In my opinion if they were to work on exhausts, it'd have to be a big update to add more exhaust options... like side exhausts, thicker/bigger exhausts with ability to choose between a variety of mufflers (or ability to remove it), be able to choose the size of each exhaust pipe in length and width...
[Image: puvIAqJ.jpg]

Offline MatthewChow

Side exhausts will not happen until some future MTA update feature comes that enables us to do it.
Uranus will be updated to add back the 2nd exhaust and have more exhaust options be added in the near future (but only Uranus for now, the rest will come later).
I have no idea why there are muscles with only one exhaust in NFS:SA... It's a mystery even to me.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline BShen-V12

(27-12-2018, 17:50)MatthewChow Wrote: Side exhausts will not happen until some future MTA update feature comes that enables us to do it.
Uranus will be updated to add back the 2nd exhaust and have more exhaust options be added in the near future (but only Uranus for now, the rest will come later).
I have no idea why there are muscles with only one exhaust in NFS:SA... It's a mystery even to me.

because Rockstar I guess
They managed to make 5 pipe on GTA IV's Infernus