facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[Drift] - 1 Milion 1 Slide (First Elegy drift attempt)

Napisany przez ShowMe, 25-08-2016, 19:23
[Drift] - 1 Milion 1 Slide (First Elegy drift attempt)

Offline ShowMe

I will appreciate it if you'd watch this video, maybe comment and like ;p
By the way, i'm wondering about making a drift tutorial, what do you think about this, guys?

Offline Venom

I always say this car is the best drifter. (also makes sense considering it was the best drift car in the original game)
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Spotlight

There is a guy who did 3kk slide with Uranus ^

Offline Kuszotke

(25-08-2016, 22:33)Spotlight Wrote: There is a guy who did 3kk slide with Uranus ^

I N A P P R O P I A T E

but dude what did you do to that Elegy's body

Offline M1NISH

(25-08-2016, 19:23)ShowMe Wrote: By the way, i'm wondering about making a drift tutorial, what do you think about this, guys?

I don't think it's required but may help others, imo drifting in old NFS and NFS:SA is very primitive, even with manual gearbox. When playing ProStreet, the game gave me the hard way to try changing direction of drift. Thinking about finding good up-to-date game with enough car customization settings such as custom vinyls, custom body parts and dyno + very realistic physics. But it's not about the topic, anyway: Do as you think but try to use any E class car, most of these ppl should be beginner.
[Image: 50cc1f4f731dca8cb66fdb9fd42bc57d.png]

Offline Rayman

I wonder if there is someone who has done one drift about 1kk or more with fortune. BTW, nice video.

Offline Poker

Yes, there was person like that. Name of the gentleman is Salva...
Linia nie ściana, nawet ta podwójna...