Need For Speed :: San Andreas
Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! (/showthread.php?tid=11062)

Pages: 1 2 3

Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - Lefty - 01-11-2018

[Image: m3Ws9RF.png]

I'm very proud of this server staff as of today, they went after to trying find a solution to a game breaking exploit(Finally), and now nfssa can be a fun place again.

I'm very aware of my punishment and won't complain about it, rules are rules, but I can't express how happy I'm now that people will be able to be competitive with anyone for now on, so congratulations to the staff for keep working and bringing fun to the server(I will still try keeping up with the community here on forum, if my account doesn't get banned here too for some reason).

I know you wanted to be working on content, but for me, fixing game breaking things should be priority(ubisoft pls learn.)

People are really mad at me, and I don't judge then, "why you did this and ariariaria", I wanted the staff to work on this as fast as possible, people getting away with these kind of abuse where getting really annoying, I tried to work with the staff when I was a moderator, but just kept getting ignored, so I tilted and said "F**k it", after my demotion I started enjoying the game a little again, but the unfairness wass still driving me nuts, so I did what I did, but atleast I made it obvious enough, and didn't tried to hide it saying "It's skills/dyno git gud bro" like some cowards.

And for the people saying that my skill are just exploits, well, I play this for 2 years and a half now, and I think I was pretty decent back then, I was one of the first to have 50 url wins for example, Imyonightmare, Rukito, helomyname, OsvaldoX and some other people can confirm it I think.

I don't regret any of this and I think it was good, cuz, because of me, 2 major exploits were fixed, and hopefully things are 70% or more balanced now.

So, awesome people that plays here in nfssa, have fun! And if you find something that can be abused, please REPORT(you don't need to be reckless like me tho).

See you guys in some months(or not I guess.)

Oh, and one last thing:

[Image: XpV5tKQ.jpg]

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - Sardyna153 - 01-11-2018

By creating this thread you wanna say "fuck u staff im not crying because of ban"

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - MatthewChow - 01-11-2018

A fuck you to staff or not, and whatever the real reason, the end result is that some exploits were fixed because of him. I respect that.
So... How did you learn Polish? When adding that to Portuguese and English, I'm starting to think you're the pope...

Ohhh yeah he's very helpful, they must pay him for his services THEY FUCKING MUST

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - Lefty - 01-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 22:46)Sardyna153 Wrote: By creating this thread you wanna say "fuck u staff im not crying because of ban"

Not really I don't care about my ban xD I just wanted to thank staff for fixing the exploits.

(01-11-2018, 22:57)MatthewChow Wrote: A fuck you to staff or not, and whatever the real reason, the end result is that some exploits were fixed because of him. I respect that.
So... How did you learn Polish? When adding that to Portuguese and English, I'm starting to think you're the pope...

(01-11-2018, 23:07)Sardyna153 Wrote: Ohhh yeah he's very helpful, they must pay him for his services THEY FUCKING MUST

what

i mean, why didn't you report these exploits/bugs whatever in the first place, instead you were using them to your advantage

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - Skadryl - 01-11-2018

Lefty:
"Not really I don't care about my ban xD I just wanted to thank staff for fixing the exploits."

I love when someone got ban and they write "Wohoho i don't care my ban!!111" They usually try to be a tough guys, but inside they're broke as fuck XD

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - KiritoKN - 01-11-2018

I smell someone crying there

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - Lefty - 02-11-2018

(01-11-2018, 23:15)Sardyna153 Wrote: i mean, why didn't you report these exploits/bugs whatever in the first place, instead you were using them to your advantage

I reported it, a couple of times, but I didn't saw any quick response then I did that, and it had a quick response, and I didn' really used it to my advantagd, I just used it to beat times from anodize for example, you can see my win ratio its almost below 50%.

(01-11-2018, 23:22)Skadryl Wrote: Lefty:
"Not really I don't care about my ban xD I just wanted to thank staff for fixing the exploits."

I love when someone got ban and they write "Wohoho i don't care my ban!!111" They usually try to be a tough guys, but inside they're broke as fuck XD

What, you wanted me to say "ono pls no ban, i'm sorry i wont exploit anymore buhuhuuu"?
I'm not sorry, and I'm glad that it worked and got the exploit fixed.
I'm fine with my punishment.

(01-11-2018, 23:42)KiritoKN Wrote: I smell someone crying there

The o.g exploiters probably xD

RE: Congratulations NFS:SA Team! - yokou - 02-11-2018

Quote:they went after to trying find a solution to a game breaking exploit(Finally),

We are trying to find solutions for all exploits & bugs that give unfair advantage for over 8 months, just saying