Need For Speed :: San Andreas
Update the ingame rules. - Printable Version

+- Need For Speed :: San Andreas (https://www.nfssa.com)
+-- Forum: English Forums (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: New Suggestions (https://www.nfssa.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Update the ingame rules. (/showthread.php?tid=10938)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Update the ingame rules. - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 29-07-2018

(29-07-2018, 19:47)BUNNY Wrote: Again to my unanswered question:

Should the duration of the mute for the shrug, lenny or I-don't-fucking-know-how-they're-called be longer than a insulting prick in global?

As I stated earlier, he wasn't insulting any person in particular

RE: Update the ingame rules. - scaftz - 29-07-2018

Should the duration of the mute for the shrug, lenny or I-don't-fucking-know-how-they're-called be longer than a insulting prick in global?

Considering the possibility of you breaking things related to the server, yes i guess. I can't tell you for sure, i know nothing about the server's chat mechanism.

(29-07-2018, 19:50)[ROTS]Mad_Mike Wrote:

As I stated earlier, he wasn't insulting any person in particular

And also, to answer your question: yes and no.

Yes, because staff is broken
No, because it's a goddamn emoji, and also, I never encountered any problems with Lenny while I was playing.

Also, just realised one thing: These characters are actually used as letters in languages, doesn't that mean those languages are also banned?

RE: Update the ingame rules. - Z-Boy - 29-07-2018

(29-07-2018, 19:53)[ROTS]Mad_Mike Wrote: And also, to answer your question: yes and no.

Yes, because staff is broken
No, because it's a goddamn emoji, and also, I never encountered any problems with Lenny while I was playing.

Also, just realised one thing: These characters are actually used as letters in languages, doesn't that mean those languages are also banned?
And yes I agree with that and if lennys are banned i guess they should be banned too.

To be honest, never seen any Japanese players talks or play on this server yet. And they can use romanized letters if it's actually not allowed to use such special characters.

(29-07-2018, 20:04)scaftz Wrote: To be honest, never seen any Japanese players talks or play on this server yet. And they can use romanized letters if it's actually not allowed to use such special characters.

I know, it was an useless thing to say, but felt like sayin' it anyways... But for the Lenny, the arabs don't use that letter or whatever it is?

I can't really tell, could be.

RE: Update the ingame rules. - YoWorstNightmare - 30-07-2018

(29-07-2018, 18:55)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

(Rule is soon gonna be included)

Did you not read what I said? I already asked bartek, and he will include the Rule soon. It doesnt even matter what you say, Mute duration is always decided by the Moderator. And by addind it as a Rule, you wont have any excuses for using it.

RE: Update the ingame rules. - [ROTS]Mad_Mike - 30-07-2018

Someone is getting angryyyyyyy Big Grin

RE: Update the ingame rules. - susis - 30-07-2018

Yikes