facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Race category of car

Napisany przez Bamboozleed, 29-11-2017, 15:20

Race category of car

Offline Bamboozleed

my suggestion is "Race category of car" the pattern of this Need For Speed Payback. e.g select a category of race under which is to be made car during the purchase car. e.g Drift Type,Race Type and Drag Type.
I think that it is interesting addition besides dyno tuning, cost of change category he could 2-5k.
I would like to was considered my suggestion Smile

Offline bartekPL

what

Offline MAD_ENGY

(29-11-2017, 16:49)bartekPL Wrote: what

As I understand, he suggests a new way to differ cars. For example, Elegy and Uranus will be a drift category, Manana and Primo Race class, etc.

Offline bartekPL

lol no, we're not making game for idiots

Offline Tomi

I think he meant to add a category when buying a car so when you buy an elegy you pick the 'tuning' pre-installed on it so you can get a drift car without getting RP on it. Worst idea ever
*Autistic quote*

Offline susis

(29-11-2017, 15:20)Bamboozleed Wrote: my suggestion is "Race category of car" the pattern of this Need For Speed Payback. e.g select a category of race under which is to be made car during the purchase car. e.g Drift Type,Race Type and Drag Type.
I think that it is interesting addition besides dyno tuning, cost of change category he could 2-5k.
I would like to was considered my suggestion Smile

You can already make any setup for any kind of race on every car
SpaceCats

Offline Akamataa

#NeedForSpeedProStreet

But still theres no need to ad something like this, becouse we already have different driving modes for race/drift/freerun drift
[Image: giphy.gif]

Away bamers

Phew, it took me days to understand what this guy said. And finally, i found the article which clearly describes what this guy want, check it out:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need-for-...ar-classes
[Image: aDVq3W7a_700wa_0.gif]

Offline Małgo

(29-11-2017, 16:49)bartekPL Wrote: what

Bartek tell me what to do
(this is discord nfs sa)
"to zaproszenie jest przedawnion, bądź nieprawdiłowe""

Offline susis

(01-12-2017, 11:06)bamers Wrote: Phew, it took me days to understand what this guy said. And finally, i found the article which clearly describes what this guy want, check it out:

https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/need-for-...ar-classes

how is this different from the current NFS:SA system?
SpaceCats