facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Whitey

Napisany przez Whitey, 23-11-2017, 01:00
Whitey

Offline Whitey

Nickname: Whitey

English skill (1-10): 6

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: 48d in-game, 1,4mln RP

How much free time do you have to moderate server? I spend about 4-6h per working day (usually tonight) and on the weekends 4-8h from morning till night.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: First warning, second mute for 10min, if he still doesn't stop - 1h or more

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: right away 1h mute or more if this contiunes soon

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, I was Admin for the past 8 years on the Race/DD/DM server and I was served all the functions necessary to operating server.

Which language channels can you moderate?: 100% polish, possibly 30-40% global

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I really enjoy this server. I want to continue my adventure here and being moderator in NFS:SA will be a new-old experience in my carrer. Lot of players meet me more specifically, when I uploaded first video from the NFS:SA server called "Funny Moments". This video was such a hit, today, part 1 hold over 500k views! That's amazing. When I joined the server, a lot of people says me: "hi, hey, when new video, are u youtuber? you are the best, whitey stunting? are you recording? etc." That's very kind. I like it. I'm a very helpful and friendly guy and I like helping new players - a long time ago I was also a new player... In the dawns there is nobody to moderate I could reach to do it. I'm here more than a year, so I know something about server. 

I think, that's all. I hope the application will be approved.

Whitey
[Image: GKpc1FY.png]

Offline Tross

Polite, calm and helpful player. Good choice for moderator.

Offline OsvaldoX

I hope to see you as a moderator, ik many players knows a lot about you, but in your inner self, you're an honest person and friendly.

Good luck Smile
[Image: OsvaldoX.gif]

Away RaiYou

Thumbs up for Mister Withey +1
Good Luck.

Offline Krazio

You are active these days on the server. Maybe your English sucks, but I can give you a chance.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline Arunn

Huge NO from me
[Image: So9FI4i.png]

Offline HanzoITS

Hell yus
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline draven69

The best choice for moderator! Hope i will see you as mod soon Smile

Offline bartekPL

Declined