facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Mushor

Napisany przez Mushor, 22-11-2017, 21:33

Mushor

Away Mushor

Nickname:
Mushor

English skill (1-10):
7/8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:
1,060,000rp and time spend on server about 751 hours.

How much free time do you have to moderate server?
3-5 during the week, and about 4-6 during the weekend.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?
At first i would warn this person, if he will spam messages after this warn, i will probably mute him for 5 or more minutes if this player will be too annoying.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?:
At first i must to know why he started insulting other players, then warn him and tell him to stop, if this player will be continue insulting, I'm gonna mute him for 30min or more, depends on situation.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe):
Nah, if I get the moderator here it will be my first time.

Which language channels can you moderate?:
Polish and English.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):
I want to join moderators team to help other players more than I used to before. I want to do this server more friendly for new players, I don't want to give players long mute, because I think that anyone should comunicate with other people and as all of the players I want to have clear, not spammed chat. I want try my best as a moderator, interact with other players in some kind of car meets, help them with their cars. Also as all players know, usually there is no active moderator in polish channel, and I'm one of the players which are most of their time on this server.
Hope you enjoyed my application, and in near future I will be one of the moderators.

Offline EloRamzes

Good luck.
You are very helpful.

Offline XtrangeHD

I think you will be good moderator good luck

THE ROCK
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Szymio

A nice, helpful person and a friend.
Good luck!
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

"English Skills 1-10"
"7/8"
bruh
Even though your english isnt THAT good, you would still be a Positive Addition to the Moderator Team :v
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Away Mushor

i mean 7/8 out of 10 xd

Offline Anon

11/10
[Image: up4uQ1y.gif]

Offline Tsuki

Such a wonderful guy i cant even tell he's the valuable player here he's polite mature and great as a person itself i think he would be a nice polish moderator on this server and i would like to mention that he's fair as jesus and i'll myself call him Guardian of the piece. GL ! Smile

Offline Krazio

You are just OK in my opinion. I could give you a chance.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline Slugler

+1, wanna see him as a moderator
[Image: DRxVnk.gif]