facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Madman

Napisany przez Madman, 22-11-2017, 18:32
Madman

Offline Madman

Nickname: Madman~

English skill (1- 10): I think.. 7, maybe 8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA
Near 2kk rp, playing since february 2017. I think I have good experience with the server.

How much free time do you have to moderate the server?
It depends. I have school, and sometimes I have to help someone in my family. Normally 2, max 4 hours a day I think. During weekends some more. But there always will be some exceptions, you know.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?
Firstly, warn him. If he wont stop - mute for 5-15 minutes, depends on what he sent.

What do you do when someone starts insulting other playesr?
If it was not that serious, warn, and if he wont stop mute him. If it was serious insult, longer mute, even without warning.

Do you have any experience?
No, I wasn't a moderator on any game/server. In fact, I never tried to.

Which language channels can you moderate?
Polish, and Global of course.

Why do you want to join moderators team?
I want to join moderators team because recently I saw some not good situations on chat, some insults, some flood, I want to help with that. Also many people are asking admins still about the same stupid questions. I would try to help also with that. And of course - I would try to organize some more big events, like last tuners meet up/event made by Nexoon and deadboy. (If I will have some time to spent on that). I want to give community some more fun, yeah, every player can organize such an event, but... there always will be people ramming each other. Thats why these events are impossible to make without moderators.

Thank you for considering my application.
Regards, Madman~  [Image: smile.gif]
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Oskiinus

Git gud
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Arcziold

^same
Mature, helpful, nice guy... You should be a good moderator. Good luck!

Offline Tsuki

This guy is quite helpfull polite and mature so what can i say GL !

Offline Krazio

You are not that mature in my opinion, but that's the only reason "why not?". Upvote.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline Klampy

Good guy, support u. Smile

Offline Madman

(23-11-2017, 22:17)Krazio Wrote: You are not that mature in my opinion, but that's the only reason "why not?". Upvote.
I think last time we had a talk was few months ago, am I right? I don't remember really
During last two months many changes happened in my life, and my behavior could have changed, you know. I can't say, maybe others can. Thank you anyways for a vote Big Grin
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline HanzoITS

Half a bro of mine. I saw you being calm and with a "flavor" of fun. I'd give you a chance.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS

Offline bartekPL

Declined