facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Akamataa

Napisany przez Akamataa, 22-11-2017, 17:03

Akamataa

Offline Akamataa

Nickname: Akamataa

English skill (1-10): 6

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: Actualy i have ~2,4kk rp and 51d+ play time

How much free time do you have to moderate server? from 2h, to 6h normaly, and even 12h on weekend

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: Mute him for 1 min first, if he don't stop, i will mute him for 10min +

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I will write to him, that he will get muted, if he apologize properly, he will get only 10min mute, if not he will be muted for min 30 min.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): I have no experiance in moderation.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Polish and Global.

Why do you want to join moderators team?

I realy love this server, and want to make it better, i spend almost all free time on this server, but sometimes i see lot of insults/spams etc. on chat, it is really annoying. I want to clean up this mess. Additionally I and my crew want to organise some special events, but we need moderator help, but actualy i don't see any really active mod ;( I will still help players as I do all time. Second reason is that sometimes i just get bored becouse theres no races, it will be great if in that time i could race ban someone <3 [Oh yes i hate race leavers] or just help someone with something that normal player can't help. 
[Image: kiritoblockingbullets_by_setonami-d7xcxvq.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

you brag urself about ur car collection
its fucking annoying
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline Oskiinus

I have mixed feelings about you actually.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Madman

Same as Oskiinus above me ^
I don't know what should I say now. Sometimes you are very helpful, but sometimes even annoying
Let the others decide, I can't make my mind up
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline XtrangeHD

Very helpful players. He can help you with everything.

THE ROCK
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline Arunn

Lol nie
[Image: So9FI4i.png]

Away bamers

if mr. whiteseed not applying,
i definitely go with this guy

very very helpful, when asked about car settings or racing tips, not hesitate to answer everything
even when I was in few RP, he responded my PM in-game with caring and very friendly words

very kind guy, not arrogant

upvote
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Away RaiYou

I'm not sure about you, but I think you would be a great Mod, Good luck.

Offline Krazio

(22-11-2017, 18:41)Madman Wrote: I don't know what should I say now. Sometimes you are very helpful, but sometimes even annoying.

I'm neutral, but your app is good.
[Image: 7d9ff37c9ccd80574c292e97958514cc.gif]

Offline HanzoITS

Completely neutral. Because as Oskiinus said - sometimes you are being an immature (or inadequate) cunt, sometimes you acting very nice.
HZITS, Hanzo Itsuka, Colin McRae, HanzoITS