facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Air Traffic

Napisany przez GYROSADEN, 15-10-2017, 16:30
Air Traffic

Offline GYROSADEN

Hello community,

Today I want to propose a new mod for the server that sse would look great and would fit perfectly with many NFS. This is Air Traffic Pro 6.0 for GTA San Andreas. The plane (s) will go to every airport in SA.
-Passenger support.
-Four plans, with different start points, models and routes.
-Stable and bug free with no crashes unless you create one by shooting it down.
-A transmitter that can tell you if the plane is crashed, landing, what city, speed, etc. (if you are on CLEO4, type the plane you want to transmit, for example; "AT400", "ANDROM", "SHAMAL", or "NEVADA".

For the helicopters.

-The helis (five of them) have a specific route, it will go along with the path and loop it.

Possible new things

Randomized route every time for the planes instead of a fixed route (from LS to LV to SF etc., repeat will be omitted)

Perhaps traffic of people leaving and entering the plans that land in airports.

Perhaps going inside the plans in the game interiors (maybe impossible though)

Once I figure out how to load .rrr file with out installing it, I maybe able to make it smoother "setting up the plane to go fly" instead of coding out the fixed position it will be moving (no more magical rotating plans)

[Image: f3c038cbd40ff035ee9abb32f08fb1f1b50fd509...a53b9d.jpg]

Offline deadboy

Adding GTA Mods into MTA doesn't work. The idea could be rewritten as script, but I don't think that system fits to an NFS game at all.

The only thing I'd like to see on the server are a few planes flying between the cities, just as decoration in the sky (like it used to be in NFS Underground 2). Maybe they don't even need to land, so the airports stay free of any traffic (for meet-ups and general freeroaming / drifting).
But combining it with Helo's suggestion: Airport Quick Travel would be still pretty cool.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline OrangeNecrosis

There were planes flying to and from the airport in Underground 2 though.

Offline Szymio

Yeah, random flying planes could be a nice touch to overall game feeling.
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline Manik999

it could be so cool, but do it on freeroam map is one thing, but they are several lobbies with own race world, when someone starts a police chase he create new world for himself, it needs to be functional on every server world, but it can make beatiful feeling on the server, nfssa developers are clever guys for sure they can figure it out, I hope i will see some flying flanes on the sky in the future

Offline Oskiinus

Flying with planes to different locations?
Sounds TDU2.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline Sardyna153

Its nfs not flying simulator omg rofl!!11

and now srsly, idk if this will be possible because of synchronization
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline MatthewChow

It can be only client side. We don't need to sync a plane in the server, just have a script to generate it randomly just in each client. I think this is a cool idea, since the planes in NFSU2 created quite the ambiance.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline scaftz

(16-10-2017, 19:36)Sardyna153 Wrote: and now srsly, idk if this will be possible because of synchronization

We got an UFO and it syncs quite well. So airplanes shouldn't be much different i think.
Correct me if i am wrong.