facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Suggestionlist (optional Ghostmode, keeping lobby, re-match)

Napisany przez dumstriker, 18-07-2016, 12:37

Suggestionlist (optional Ghostmode, keeping lobby, re-match)

Offline dumstriker

Hello,
I am quite new to this whole community of MTA and I am very enjoying my time here that's why I donated for myself and my friend.
I have multiple suggestions which could help and make racing more fun and more 'easier'.
Alright, lets get into my suggestions.

Allow to turn off 'Ghost' when in races by lobby host.
The lobby host should be given an option to make it so participants can hit into each-other than being a ghost so they go through each-other, It would make it much more competitive, of-course you will have some people just abusing people that's why there should be an option to report a player for it and with enough reports they could be race banned? Or if they are hitting each-other for  too long they get ghost for around 3 seconds so they can move from each-other which would make players not block each-other.

Keep lobby after race
As many of you know when you are wanting to do a lot of races in a short duration, you will need to keep going into the Races > Fast race for example after each race which does become annoying or if you are with friends and each time you join a lobby you need to do a password which does take some valuable time which could of been used during the race. After a race it should put you back in the lobby you was in, If you finished a quick race, it would put you back in the quick race lobby after you was finished, if you was playing with friends, put you back in the lobby with friends. It would make it much easier for people that don't want to keep waiting all the time to join a lobby and just start one straight away.

Feature an 'Rematch' button.
This could be replaced by the suggestion above with keeping the lobby but this Rematch button would mean the players in the lobby would need all the people that took part in the race to hit the 'Rematch' button and instead of going in a lobby etc. They can all press the button and the same match, same map and same players will race again. Really useful when playing with friends or you just want to take revenge back on someone that just beat you by a millisecond.

Thank you for reading this and I know my suggestion might not be implemented in the server as they could be difficult to make, I develop for a Garry's mod server myself and I know the struggles of people suggestions that are hard to make.

Thank you for your time to read these suggestions and if you would like these implemented then please reply to this post so we can get more people to see it and it could be implemented Big Grin

Thanks - DumStriker.

Offline Esquisito

Ghosting should also make cars transparent when they are close enough. It's really annoying during races.

Offline dumstriker

Making the other cars hit each-other could be an option you could set at the beginning of the race if you host the race, If the cars hit each-other for too long, the get transparent and can go through each-other so people can't just block each-other to win.

Offline komar23

I think these suggestions are good because of the competetive factor mentioned in the "Enabling Ghost" idea from you. The other two could also be very useful to anybody hosting a lobby and wishing to start and complete many races in a short period of time.

Thanks - Da Boss

Offline Venom

It's hard to explain but all of these suggestions have gameplay flaws.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Esquisito

(18-07-2016, 23:27)Venom Wrote: It's hard to explain but all of these suggestions have gameplay flaws.

Then explain it.

Offline Quindo

The first one is a big no in my opinion, the people could easily abuse it to block others, and making race report for that would be hard af, because we would need to see how the race played out. Making it so you would get ghost mode after too much blocking isn't good too, because those few seconds you were blocked could be vital in deciding the winner

Offline Esquisito

(19-07-2016, 18:12)Quindo Wrote: The first one is a big no in my opinion, the people could easily abuse it to block others, and making race report for that would be hard af, because we would need to see how the race played out. Making it so you would get ghost mode after too much blocking isn't good too, because those few seconds you were blocked could be vital in deciding the winner

That's why this option is supposed to be OPTIONAL for host.

Offline Zulioner

1 - Meh
2 - Meh
3 - Yus

Rematch button would help a lot not getting into trouble while some **** happenes like crash or smth

Offline deadboy

Bump
These suggestions are damn nice, especially the re-match option. Keeping the lobby sounds very nice aswell, might be useful when you want to get a toptime or just farm one a map
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]