facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

VC Banshee as "Coquette"

Napisany przez RaiYou, 11-10-2017, 03:17

VC Banshee as "Coquette"

Offline RaiYou

Well, I know no new cars will be added that soon, but, since Heat 5 AND 6 already uses VC Banshee, I though this would be pretty simple to add, and since VC Banshee seens more like a Old Corvette, and Coquette is based on Corvette, so, why not? :v[Image: 9ad55010d71cfe37cadeb70c521f9237800c6835...30cc62.jpg]
(Random image from google)
[Image: 1952fda1bc88cd43dec2a11d4e954dc9.png]
aka Aachan

Offline MisterJohnson

I wish VC Banshee would be a purchaseable car...

Offline deadboy

(19-09-2017, 14:37)bartekPL Wrote: Also, please do not suggest new cars.

Adding new car takes many days, sometimes even weeks. New cars are totally our internal decisions and we do it only when we feel well enough for it
No suggested car will be added, this is kind of serious thing that has to be rethought very deeply by us and we are keeping it only for ourselves.

We're sorry for that.

Moving out of the suggestions section. These cars can be discussed, but not suggested.

Offline Małgo

sexy if bartek add this car i be happy
 [Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: giphy.gif]

Offline RaiYou

(11-10-2017, 14:31)deadboy Wrote:
(19-09-2017, 14:37)bartekPL Wrote: Also, please do not suggest new cars.

Adding new car takes many days, sometimes even weeks. New cars are totally our internal decisions and we do it only when we feel well enough for it
No suggested car will be added, this is kind of serious thing that has to be rethought very deeply by us and we are keeping it only for ourselves.

We're sorry for that.

Moving out of the suggestions section. These cars can be discussed, but not suggested.

I just sawd bartek's message on there. Sorry for not noticing it earlier.
aka Aachan

Offline Manik999

We definitelly need a corvette on NFS:SA, corvette is one of most iconic car of NFS, like cross version in NFS MW 2005, just make it look like other GTA SA cars (model from VC is little bit in bad quality) and i will be very happy to buy some america muscle car

Offline RaiYou

(11-10-2017, 22:23)Manik999 Wrote: We definitelly need a corvette on NFS:SA, corvette is one of most iconic car of NFS, like cross version in NFS MW 2005, just make it look like other GTA SA cars (model from VC is little bit in bad quality) and i will be very happy to buy some america muscle car

VC Banshee fits very well with gta sa, since it's a old corvette, and it could be reworked just like Kuruma got reworked, so quality isn't really an issue.
aka Aachan

Offline SkillZ

Nice idea, but If we add VC Banshee to the game, people will buy and use it to climb the wall. That's just make the game unfairly?
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline scaftz

On what race you need to climb a wall to win?

Offline susis

i guess mt.chili
SpaceCats