facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

URL changes suggestions

Napisany przez SkillZ, 29-09-2017, 14:13
URL changes suggestions

Offline SkillZ

I always come stadium to do URL Unlimited. But, people keep joining and leaving (even they noob or pro & auto lockout is here too). So i want the idea when each URL Lobby has more than 3 players so that lobby will have the "Start button immediately" to avoid pep keep join and leave or maybe nfs sa team can remove cancel button in url lobby too Big Grin
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline scaftz

It's just same like normal races then, thus making it easier to win since you compete with less players.
Somewhat agree with the removal of cancel button. Pls add it to quickrace as well if possible

Offline MatthewChow

Wouldn't having the lobby active in the background be a better idea? That way, people can check on other scores and do whatever without loosing their place.
Also, a system where you enter more than one car for multiple lobbies would also help. Nowadays, you have to be driving the car you are entering with, but, what if you could select like 3 cars you want to enter URL's with, a 200, 300, and 400 scores, for example, and have them on their respective lobbies at the same time. Then, whichever lobby fills first is the one you're racing in, and the other 2 cars get out of their lobbies because you're already in race.
It's a way of avoiding people going in and out of lobbies repeatedly, specially if all happens in background while you screw around in Freerun, looking for some parts or crawling buildings or whatever you people do.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline scaftz

Having lobby active in the background is kinda pointless imo since you barely have anything to do when you're waiting for the URL but sure it kills the boredom of waiting. And that multiple lobby system seems too complicated but, it would be nice if it works.

Offline deadboy

(29-09-2017, 23:53)scaftz Wrote: Having lobby active in the background is kinda pointless imo since you barely have anything to do when you're waiting for the URL but sure it kills the boredom of waiting. And that multiple lobby system seems too complicated but, it would be nice if it works.

You can just go on desktop and do other things. The server will send a notification to MTAs tray icon when the race is starting.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline whiteseed

Two things:

Display number of players in each lobby.

Add Acces to garage in lobby.

Explanation:

If you join Lobby with 400 score car and you see 400 is empty now but there is 5 players in 350 then you can click garage and pick your car for 350.

How it is now, when I'm searching for lobby with few players I get 60s 'ban' for joining, how annoying is that. I know this is made for avoid people joining and leaving but there is no other option to search for lobby with most players.

Last thing is unfair score system. If my cars score is 400 it should mean it can compete with any other car with similiar score but we all know it not work this way and C class 400 is worse than B or A class 400. It is important because matchmaking is based on scores not classes and if scores are unfair it makes URL Unfair Racin League.

Offline L1_TRACZ

You can do URLs in Saturday or Sunday, when will be more players.

Away RaiYou

The think that needs to be changed is the ranking system, seriously, it's annoiyng to wait a thousand minutes for the room to fill, and when theres 8 on room, some noob with stock manana enters, and who have the most wins get kicked from lobby, this is unfair to the guy who is getting kicked and to the guy on manana, people with 50+ score difference should be the ones that gets kicked, not who have more wins than others...

Offline MisterJohnson

Sounds good, doesn't works