facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Add A Test-Drive Option On Dealership

Napisany przez ItsATrap, 24-09-2017, 17:52

Add A Test-Drive Option On Dealership

Away ItsATrap

Add a Test-drive option to all dealerships.
ex.: I unlocked the Broadway, so I can test-drive it to know:
 - How it sounds;
 - How it handles;
 - Pros and Cons about it.
It would be better, cuz there wouldnt be so much ppl asking: "D class best car?", or similar.
So: add a test-drive option on cars already unlocked.

Sorry to everyone that will probably say "there's already a thread with that idea".
The only thing I've got to say is:
Read it if so, compare mine with his, also, read the replies.
Everyone wants it to be with already unlocked cars, just like it says on my idea.
So, before replying something like that, plz read this.

Offline TheDawid

I aggre. It will look you can get it for 15 mins and do whatever you want when time ends you teleport to dealership but you can get a car only on a single trial and you can't go with it anymore because we all don't want see noobs drive OP cars without buying it Smile

Away ItsATrap

(24-09-2017, 21:24)TheDawid Wrote: I aggre. It will look you can get it for 15 mins and do whatever you want when time ends you teleport to dealership but you can get a car only on a single trial and you can't go with it anymore because we all don't want see noobs drive OP cars without buying it Smile

Sure, but if its only one time, we should have some more time. Driving a car aint just "driving a car", for car lovers, its like ur first time  Tongue

Offline bencxx

Seems like a great idea. Hope your idea makes it. Smile
[Image: giphy.gif]

Away ItsATrap

(24-09-2017, 22:14)bencxx Wrote: Seems like a great idea. Hope your idea makes it. Smile

Thx, but now, go reply my other post Tongue

Btw, when will it be added? (if it is, actually).

Offline MatthewChow

Actually, I don't think driving a stock car will tell you much about if it's good on a race...
If testing cars can be a possibility, it should be a maxed performance car.
Maybe a mode where you get a pre-tuned car (like in NFSPS, GRID, etc) that is spawned in a closed time-trial track, and you can run that track to see how fast you can race it, or, just screw around in a closed environment.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Away ItsATrap

(24-09-2017, 22:34)MatthewChow Wrote: Actually, I don't think driving a stock car will tell you much about if it's good on a race...
If testing cars can be a possibility, it should be a maxed performance car.
Maybe a mode where you get a pre-tuned car (like in NFSPS, GRID, etc) that is spawned in a closed time-trial track, and you can run that track to see how fast you can race it, or, just screw around in a closed environment.

Good idea, but what I meant on first place was a small test drive through the city just to listen to the sound of the car, see if it's worth to buy and other things, also, I think having the possibility to drive a maxed out car without even buying really makes it too easy to feel something on the server... its just like hacking.
Also, the only thing I want from that is the ability to drive a stock, unlocked car through freerun. With unlimited times.

Offline SkillZ

If we add that, people will buy the best car only, -1
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline KomuH

Stock cars can't tell you which one is the best. They're just slow and hard to handle.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

I also don't really like that idea because of the reasons above. A stock car can't tell you if the car is good when it's tuned, especially not since the dyno tuning update.
A solution would be to have the car tuned on 2/2/2 when testing, but still it's not a good result that you can trust, because dyno has still a big effect on the handling as well.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]