facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

AnGeL_GhoST

Napisany przez ulusoy, 28-08-2017, 23:13
AnGeL_GhoST

Offline ulusoy

Nickname:AnGeL_GhoST

English skill (1-10):4

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA:  762,120K RP - 37D 23H 47m 52s

How much free time do you have to moderate server?: From 3 to 4 hours a day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: First I say that what you did is wrong If he do not follow what I say, I will keep it for 10 minutes mute.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I mute directly.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes i am owner, I made admin on x force before.

Which language channels can you moderate?: Turkish / English.

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words):I do not have a moderator to manage my country I want to represent and manage my own country.

Offline Arunn

I haven't seen you on the server, neither have i seen you acting bad or toxic on a chat. Which somehow implies that you can behave properly and that you're a mature person. The only con is your English skill. Good luck anyway!
[Image: So9FI4i.png]

Away RaiYou

Despite only using easy ways to win, I never have seen you being a bad player(I guess), I only have seen you being muted once, good luck.

Offline 07canpolat

Good lucks lan Big Grin
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline ulusoy

(30-08-2017, 01:36)07canpolat Wrote: Good lucks lan Big Grin

thx dude Big Grin

Offline Applepie

Good luck
[Image: rjxhc]

Offline deadboy

You are very active ingame, I see you everyday and you are friendly, which is nice. But your English skills are really bad. To be honest, it's definitely not enough to communicate with users or the rest of the team. We (you and me) had a few conversations and couldn't really understand each other. You had to use the translator to show me quietly what you meant.
Also your application is very poorly wrote and doesn't satisfy the conditions.

Good luck anyway

Offline bartekPL

Declined