facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Futo made un-drivable?

Napisany przez MrExzibit, 23-08-2017, 22:14
Futo made un-drivable?

Offline MrExzibit

Heyoo, new guy (kinda) here

Just a quick post regarding the new Futo handling update. Rather new to the forums and not 100% sure if this is the correct place to post (if not, i'm sorry) but just wanted to spark a discussion about this change to Futo.

So I decided to play today gathering all the Futo parts slowly. I wasn't going to spend the time getting the parts until a guy told me that it's worth it so I thought "heck, why not" And I got all the parts and purchased the vehicle (prior to this I did see the changelog and saw that there was a change to the Futo) but I didn't think much of it. But damn! You can barely drive this thing haha. It could just be that it needs to be upgraded. But even that is rather difficult since almost every turn you make you lose control. And even though you think you finally nailed it and will get the control of the car, you don't.

I don't know how the Futo was before this update, but this car atm is horrible without any upgrades. To those who already have it maxed out, is it drivable? What's it like?

Offline Helomyname

It is a good little car, definitely worth getting tire upgrades for it first in my opinion, followed by acceleration. Remember that the more Engine upgrades you install, the less grip your car will have.

Offline KomuH

Sadly, 3/3/3 (everything pro) upgrade doesn't make Futo good E class car. Of course you can win races, but it needs a lot of practice. Now it's the car for making visual projects or drift, not for beating top times.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

(24-08-2017, 09:54)KomuH Wrote: Sadly, 3/3/3 (everything pro) upgrade doesn't make Futo good E class car. Of course you can win races, but it needs a lot of practice.

That's how it should be in my opinion. I think people are just too spoiled about the old handling. Now it's a good car but a lot harder to handle, similar to Sultan or Super GT imo. Many people say these cars suck because they slide a lot, but they are still very good and have many top times.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline whiteseed

Small RWD car like Futo should have good turning ability. I see no reason to make it worse. Old handling was just fine.

Away RaiYou

Futo is just comparable with E class cars now, before the changes it could smoke even some class C cars, this thing was very op, but now is just comparable with cars from his class.

Offline Tomi

on 0/3/3 (thats how it used to go? hah) I could destroy peeps with 400 score, getting top of all times on maps with tight corners was like racing a bullet against a manana. On one side its good to see that it got nerfed, on the other hand, I've lost a car that I would always destroy peeps with
*Autistic quote*