facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Request Unban

Napisany przez Alaneq, 22-08-2017, 20:48
Request Unban

Offline Alaneq

Hi, my nickname is Alaneq. I received a ban for 'hacking accounts' because on YouTube the guy gave away account (which he created using d4library) and I took them. Account name d4library: d4library, my account name: Alaneq. I would like to get a unban-because I would like to play. Please!

Offline bartekPL

Declined.
You were trying to use hacked account (which was obvious that it will be banned soon) and you didin't even try to report it.

Offline Alaneq

I'm sorry, I would like to play on the server - I did not cheat the account only the user on YouTube was giving out an account with such infernus and I took it, please take off.

Ban I have a longer time, and I would like to return to the server ...

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Make a new account then, since it wasnt technically your account. And you didnt make actual progress on it, so theres no problem making a new account. Except for if you got IP Banned.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Alaneq

I have a blocked IP address and I can not access the server because of a 'hacking account'.

Offline Sardyna153

Its your fault
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline deadboy

Topic closed, everything got said. Bartek is still able to reply here, in case he changes his mind.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]