facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Reward/Payment

Napisany przez Ewgo, 29-07-2017, 21:09

Reward/Payment

Offline Ewgo

It would be nice if every player get like... 2k$ and some RPs per hour. Smile

Offline deadboy

It's way too much and would make the game unbalanced and people would make too quick progress. That means everyone will get bored faster because they unlock everything withing a few days.

Also a quote out of the FAQ at F9 ingame:

Quote:Q: It takes too much time to unlock new cars/new parts for owned cars. 
A: NFS:SA is a multiplayer gamemode, where you should never unlock new things too quickly and instead your progress will increase slower than in singleplayer NFS games.

Also people would be only afk all day then. Right now there is Freerun-Money, you can collect dollar bills (starts by $100 and every next bills brings $10 more (so it goes like 100, 110, 120).
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Ewgo

Well, thats true... but you can put 300-500$ per hour than, or per 2 hours, and u could put that we can buy garages or property, and park cars or something cool

Offline Quindo

This isn't RP server, and that would require way too much changes to existing system.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Away RaiYou

Already too much ways of getting money, also theres Url and the diamond hunt coming too, no need for easy money for "afking".

Offline Ewgo

Not for afking... The guy who afks doesnt get money, only who play. And i wonder if u could put car uprade at one spot, i mean like NFS, at one spot u can put neons.. lights.. uprade engine etc,

Offline SkillZ

Better if we play 2 hours and we get 1 bp or 1 vp.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline deadboy

(30-07-2017, 08:16)Ewgo Wrote: Not for afking... The guy who afks doesnt get money, only who play. And i wonder if u could put car uprade at one spot, i mean like NFS, at one spot u can put neons.. lights.. uprade engine etc,

If it's possible to include a check if the player does races or not, then I would be for it.
And about the upgrading everything at one place. That's a bad idea. It would make all other garages in freerun completely senseless, and that's the main reason why freerun exists. Don't be so lazy, it doesn't take that long to drive to the tuning shops, just show some patience while driving.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Ewgo

Every hour BP or VP

Offline Sardyna153

I prefer BP
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]