facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Starting a race alone

Napisany przez Madman, 27-07-2017, 14:08

Starting a race alone

Offline Madman

Lightbulb 
Hello Smile
I have a suggestion to add a possibility to start a race without any other players in lobby. Just you and a map. That would help with training maps when there aren't many players online, or when no players wants to race. Of course, racing alone wouldn't give ANY rewards (or give veeery small like 5-10$ and rp), it would be just for mastering the maps.
Lately I was doing many, many records, and it was very annoying when I was about to start a map for 50th time, and was waiting for opponent to start a race for 10 minutes... That way I forgot how to drive the map perfectly, and need another 50 tries to master it.  Confused
You know what I mean.
Starting a race alone wouldn't be for people who want to earn money and rp, it would be for people who want to learn and train some maps. Smile
It isn't that hard to do, and i will help people like me a lot.
Thanks for reading, tell me what do you think about it. Big Grin
Regards, Madman~.
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Crysios

Yea, i want this one Wink
[Image: source.gif]

Away bamers

very cool idea! with no reward ofcourse...

even tho, actually Time Trial feature already exists however it doesnt include Circuit tracks.
so if only Time Trial also includes the Circuit tracks, would be better
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline Sardyna153

No rewards would be better i think
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Away RaiYou

Training mode would be nice, that would be a hell of a help in some maps, but probably the times wouldn'd count, to make the top times you need to race with people.

Offline MechaNoxia

There should be a training mode, but maybe 5 times a map/hours because Time Trial is already kinda here for that, but also, you should get no reward, and times shouldn't appear in top times of the server.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline deadboy

A pretty similar suggestion got already accepted, but it's not 100% sure if it's gonna be a thing.

(10-05-2017, 17:30)deadboy Wrote: Accepted / planned in future:
- Freerun on racing maps (not sure)

I personally think it's a good idea, but I'm also not sure about how rewards and top times should work on these kind of races.
No rewards sounds fair, but in my opinion that there has to be a solution for players that live in different timezones, like the Brazilian community. They play during our nighttime when there are only 30-60 people online. So it's hard to find enemies for their races during that time.

There should be a way to do races alone and get rewards for it. Time-Trials are already that, but it's only once per hour and not the perfect solution for other timezones.

Maybe time trials should get a normal race mode with smaller rewards, without any limitation like once per hour.
But then something else should replace the old time trials which gave big rewards once per hour.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Szymio

+, Racing alone would be a great option to have. Ofc with smaller rewards
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]

Offline Madman

I would love it if the top times in that mode would count to leaderboard. You know, on training I may be lucky, but on race after that I wouldn't have that lucky time.
Did I say it right? :d
So it would be better if rewards would be very small, or there wouldn't be any rewards, but top times would count.
Thats my personal opinion of how should it work Big Grin

One more thing, Time Trials are only on Sprint maps, and only once per hour.
Also, RaiYou said "to make toptimes you have to race with people". But in Time Trials the toptimes count. amd you don't race with people Big Grin
Also, what if I told you, that most of my tries to beat toptimes were with only one poor manana in race? Because I couldn't find any other player who would like to race. Only wasting time waiting for mananas, because in fact, I only saw him once. On the starting grid. He dissapeared on the very first turn. It was like racing alone, I got toptime, but wasted much time waiting for some amateur players to even start the race.
You know, RaiYou. It should count toptime, because its not that different to a race with mananas, where your toptimes count Big Grin
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]

Offline Szymio

^ Agreed.
[Image: mta-screen_2018-10-07_17-36-15.png]