facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Change spoiler color option.

Napisany przez SkillZ, 19-07-2017, 16:21
Change spoiler color option.

Offline SkillZ

Hey, why don't we add the system to change own spolier color (like from white to blue) similar as NFSU2
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline YuJin

I want this, aditionali u can add feature, where u can turn on/off vinyls on spoiler. and its good idea to do same with mirrors

Offline Sardyna153

Or add decals or vinyls to spoilers
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline MatthewChow

It's doable, but, on the modelling side, it would require editing all spoiler models to remake the texturing on them, and that's a painful process. On the scripting side, it would require to create another "thing" where to place color into and add it to the UI, as well with a switch to make the model change UVs (or change the whole model), so you can place vinyls on it separately or not at your will (which would require yet another new UI element)... At least this is what I'm guessing.
I would (purely) speculate that they might do it, but not soon at all, for being such a lengthy process for such a small feature.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline bartekPL

Well, it's possible and easily doable. Maybe it will appear with colorable exhaust tips update but I can't guarantee that.