facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Hello, my name is "bamers"! XD

Napisany przez bamers, 19-07-2017, 14:58

Hello, my name is "bamers"! XD

Away bamers

Hi all!

Hope you guys all fine!

As stated, I am bamers and yeah thats how you can address me. 

I am new here, Ill tell ya guys how I found this awesome game:
 so it was time when I was looking for a racing online game...
but preoblem is how shitty my pc is, notebook more precisely,
so my machine would never afford to run next-gen racing games

and then I stumbled upon the multilayer online platform for GTA San Andreas, which is MTA

slowly...but sure I dwelled deeper into MTA and found a thing called NFS: San Andreas
my first thought was "WHAT?!! SOMETHING LIKE THIS EVEN EXISTED??!!!"

at that time..I couldnt even express myself
how happy I was...just so heavenly..holy happiness I could feel that moment, guys!!!

and then...by caring
step by step... I followed the guide to install the game...
started by set up the original game and then MTA,,,

and then, yeaha!!!

Finally, I had set up everything
I was ready for my racing adventure!

My heart just...coudlnt stop thumping that time...
couldnt wait the thrill! excitement!! of playing
the game!

I started...typed the keyword...entered the game...
register myself...create a driver...choose the first car...

aaaand haaaa...
the race, finally I could start my first race!

skip skip skip

and that was my first experience...and how I became addicted to this game...

Please, keep alive!

Thank you for reading and sorry for wasting your time guys Sad
Think I should had warned you all before...I feel sad
[Image: loadcat.gif]

Offline deadboy

Hey, welcome to the server and keep having fun
and I guess that's also the same way most people felt when they found this. You won't find such a qualitatively good gamemode, inside GTA San Andreas, anywhere else.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline SkillZ

Welcome!
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Away bamers

(19-07-2017, 15:26)deadboy Wrote: Hey, welcome to the server and keep having fun
and I guess that's also the same way most people felt when they found this. You won't find such a qualitatively good gamemode, inside GTA San Andreas, anywhere else.
Thanks for the warm greet, mr. mod!

exactly. I tried some servers before, but nothing gave me experience like NFS:SA

(19-07-2017, 16:16)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: Welcome!
Thanks sir!!!

=======================================================
however,
may i ask some questions here?

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Why should you not be allowed to ask questions? Just do lmao
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Away bamers

(19-07-2017, 22:19)YoWorstNightmare Wrote: Why should you not be allowed to ask questions? Just do lmao

hahah thanks sir,

so I have some ideas in my mind,
no worry, I have checked the Suggestions List thread,

However, I saw that there a lot of threads just used for some few things inside,
how about making just one thread,
where people post replies there and write their suggestions?

Offline deadboy

All existing threads there are still available to reply for everyone. I also wrote that in the suggestions topic, that people should just post inside an old topic instead making a new one about the same thing.

And if you mean to make one big topic, where people post a suggestion and wait for a reply from a staff member or other users, that would be a big chaos and lead to confusions.
///

Away bamers

(19-07-2017, 22:51)deadboy Wrote: All existing threads there are still available to reply for everyone. I also wrote that in the suggestions topic, that people should just post inside an old topic instead making a new one about the same thing.

And if you mean to make one big topic, where people post a suggestion and wait for a reply from a staff member or other users, that would be a big chaos and lead to confusions.

I see...I got it now

But as everyone knows, douchebags do exist, even rules like that are already been put, but still, they may break it

anyway,

so i guess the most correct way is to post my own thread, and in future if I get new ideas, I just need to post them inside that thread, right??

ok then

Thank you for the info, mr. mod

Offline deadboy

If you have ideas which got posted already, then just bump the old topics including your opinion or ideas.
But if you got some new ideas that aren't posted yet, create a new topic. Better don't edit an old topic to include different suggestions, post a new one instead. Single topics about suggestions give a better overview than a big list of suggestions. But of course you can also post a list, just don't add more stuff in future, create a new topic.

I do usually collect my ideas inside a list and then prepare it to post some day, when I got enough. But they are / were really small suggestions and fixes. If I got a big idea that I thought trough well, then I would post a single topic to make a big discussion about that single thing.
///

Away bamers

(20-07-2017, 15:16)deadboy Wrote: If you have ideas which got posted already, then just bump the old topics including your opinion or ideas.
But if you got some new ideas that aren't posted yet, create a new topic. Better don't edit an old topic to include different suggestions, post a new one instead. Single topics about suggestions give a better overview than a big list of suggestions. But of course you can also post a list, just don't add more stuff in future, create a new topic.

I do usually collect my ideas inside a list and then prepare it to post some day, when I got enough. But they are / were really small suggestions and fixes. If I got a big idea that I thought trough well, then I would post a single topic to make a big discussion about that single thing.

it seems that...not an easy thing, since..to be careful is my weakness..

hence,
is it okay if i just suggest my ideas here, sir??