facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Tastiera

Napisany przez tastieraqwerty, 10-07-2017, 10:58
Tastiera

Offline tastieraqwerty

Nickname: Tastiera

English skill (1-10): 8

Your stats and experience with NFS:SA: Right now i have over 110k rp and over 3 days on this server, but over 35 days in this game.

How much free time do you have to moderate server? Always, from 2 to 6 hours a day.

What do you do when someone starts spamming messages on chat?: To begin i'll warn him to stop doing it, and if he doesn't i'll mute him for 5 minutes.

What do you when someone starts insulting other players?: I'll mute the offender.

Do you have any experience (if yes, describe): Yes, i've been moderator and admin on server of different games like GMod, SA:MP and CS:GO, everyone of them almost full every time.

Which language channels can you moderate?: English, Italian and Romanian

Why do you want to join moderators team? (at least 100 words): I like this server a lot and i enjoy playing it, but all this disappear when trolls join and spams in languages chats, with different insults or random digits... Unluckly there are no moderators when this happens and i'd like to stop these inadequate messagges or other disturbing players to do it. I'm always active in global chat and in Romanian language one, and sometimes on the Italian one but there are not a lot of players of that language.

I hope it's enough  Big Grin

Offline deadboy

You sound like a mature and convincing guy. To be honest, I rarely saw you on the server, but doesn't mean you weren't online. Neither you seem to have enough ingame knowledge, but I guess you meet the conditions and also seem to have enough experience to moderate the server. Even your English skills seem to be pretty good and pleasant to communicate with. In my opinion we need a Romanian moderator, because their playerbase is kinda big compared to others (such as Italian).

I also would like to know how good you would rate your Romanian-skills (1-10) and where exactly you come from, so we know your timezone and can plan better with your online times.

Good luck so far

Offline tastieraqwerty

(10-07-2017, 11:15)deadboy Wrote: You sound like a mature and convincing guy. To be honest, I rarely saw you on the server, but doesn't mean you weren't online. Neither you seem to have enough ingame knowledge, but I guess you meet the conditions and also seem to have enough experience to moderate the server. Even your English skills seem to be pretty good and pleasant to communicate with. In my opinion we need a Romanian moderator, because their playerbase is kinda big compared to others (such as Italian).

I also would like to know how good you would rate your Romanian-skills (1-10) and where exactly you come from, so we know your timezone and can plan better with your online times.

Good luck so far

Well, i was born in Costanta and i lived there until i was 8. Then i moved to Italy with my parents. My Romanian skills are very good, i'd rate myself a 9.
Actually i live in italy, near Milan, and my timezone is GMT+1 or CET.

Offline deadboy

(10-07-2017, 11:23)tastieraqwerty Wrote: Well, i was born in Costanta and i lived there until i was 8. Then i moved to Italy with my parents. My Romanian skills are very good, i'd rate myself a 9.
Actually i live in italy, near Milan, and my timezone is GMT+1 or CET.

That's pretty perfect I would say. Hope to see you as moderator on server soon.

Good luck!

Offline tastieraqwerty

(10-07-2017, 11:26)deadboy Wrote: That's pretty perfect I would say. Hope to see you as moderator on server soon.

Good luck!

Thanks a lot  Big Grin

Offline [ROTS]Mad_Mike

Imma go for a yes... Since I know I have no chance Big Grin Go for it and make the Romanians proud!!!! (If it ain't you it would be some other dude, wich would most likely be a retard, since Romania...)
[Image: tenor.gif]

Offline Katherin

good luck
[Image: 823F7017718F85575302F758EB665461B927CC62]

Offline bartekPL

Accepted
Please PM me with your ingame account name and serial.