facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Map Project

Napisany przez EloRamzes, 02-07-2017, 19:24
Map Project

Offline EloRamzes

Map: Burnout City
Map type: Circuit
Video:

Offline 07canpolat

Not a bad map :p good lucks (:
" They Say I Gotta Learn But There's Noone To Teach Me. "

Offline deadboy

Those smoke effects at the start/finish line and on the cars at 0:07 are pretty useless and would make most people lag, even if you have a good PC, a small fps drop can already ruin the top-time run. I like that effect, it's visually pretty cool, but brings more disadvantages than extra beauty-points.

Otherwise it's pretty cool. You got some nice shortcuts there and it would be fun to drive.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline EloRamzes

(02-07-2017, 21:18)deadboy Wrote: Those smoke effects at the start/finish line and on the cars at 0:07 are pretty useless and would make most people lag, even if you have a good PC, a small fps drop can already ruin the top-time run. I like that effect, it's visually pretty cool, but brings more disadvantages than extra beauty-points.

Otherwise it's pretty cool. You got some nice shortcuts there and it would be fun to drive.

But you know, this is project, so map can get small or big changes.

Offline Helomyname

Dont know if you guys noticed, but the maps forum is currently closed, this does not mean you should post them in other forums.

Offline MisterJohnson

Well...first..the map..

Well..if you're asking about the route, it's workable, about mapping "effects" well..i'd suggest you to make it simple if you don't want to risk something you might get blamed for..

though there are some details on the map I'd like to tell you

On the beggining, there's a sudden corner, well, it's really awful, move the race start backward a bit

and about the end, I really got confused, I didn't understood where the 2nd lap started '-', well, you should block your track properly, I mean, racers can't leave it by driving means

(02-07-2017, 23:19)Helomyname Wrote: Dont know if you guys noticed, but the maps forum is currently closed, this does not mean you should post them in other forums.

Bro, race tracks can't be simply suggested on the forum to get an acceptance or a denial, it should go through a process of:
-Showing
-Getting feedback
-Repairing

otherwise, it will end up like some trash we got on gamemode that people don't like to race at all

Offline Helomyname

No, maps go EXACTLY through the process of accept/denial. Changes can and have been suggested and made in the past in the map showroom subforum.

Locking this thread along with the others.