facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Unfinished Maps to be suggested soon (Part 2)

Napisany przez MisterJohnson, 27-06-2017, 22:06

Offline MisterJohnson

Just like the first of this series of maps, they're on Beta phase, so, I show some of them here, and you give me some feedback about what
needs improving on it

[Sprint] West Bone

[Circuit] Vinewood Club

Offline Tomi

Gave you a like because of the music Big Grin

About the maps:

West Bone:

0:42 change those arrows on the left to for example a broken down tractor

0:53 those arrows should start and end in an object (it looks better), add for example a billboard in there and end the arrows in the pole

1:09 make the path more clear, it confused me a little. Also add a car or two on the parking lot so the shortcut wont be abused

1:40 Again, arrows should start and end in something (looks better)

2:00 @up (or add some broken down vehicles/or vehicles waiting for the green light)

2:09 make the road more obvious by adding some objects/arrows next to those houses, maybe a truck since it looks like a construction site?

2:24 cool shourtcut, although add a second ramp on the other side for [R] version

Havent checked the 2nd map as I have some things to do, overally a cool map
*Autistic quote*

Offline MisterJohnson

I'm eagerly awaiting your review about the 2nd one @Tomi

Offline Tomi

Here is the 2nd map review:

0:09 make the arrows go into the mountain, also add an invisible wall there if it isnt there

0:17 make the arrows go inside the mountain even if it wont cover them all

0:29 make sure there is an invisible wall on the mountain side (left side of the shortcut)

0:35 Add an invisible wall to the right, on the [R] version people might jump over the arrows if they are unlucky

0:49 for the [R] version of the map make the arrows on the left end in those trees so people wont get confused

0:59 run those arrows to the billboard to avoid confusion

1:38 Add an invisible wall to the left or some arrows or people will fall of the map (its againts the rules to make maps which can be exited)

1:48 That was unexpected! Gr8 shortcut! But remember to add a ramp so it can be used on the [R] version as well

1:55 Another awesome idea to shortcut!

2:15 tweak the arrows so there isnt such a gap between them (arrows on the right) or replace them with barriers.
*Autistic quote*

Offline MisterJohnson

(30-06-2017, 16:55)Tomi Wrote: Here is the 2nd map review:

0:09 make the arrows go into the mountain, also add an invisible wall there if it isnt there

0:17 make the arrows go inside the mountain even if it wont cover them all

0:29 make sure there is an invisible wall on the mountain side (left side of the shortcut)

0:35 Add an invisible wall to the right, on the [R] version people might jump over the arrows if they are unlucky

0:49 for the [R] version of the map make the arrows on the left end in those trees so people wont get confused

0:59 run those arrows to the billboard to avoid confusion

1:38 Add an invisible wall to the left or some arrows or people will fall of the map (its againts the rules to make maps which can be exited)

1:48 That was unexpected! Gr8 shortcut! But remember to add a ramp so it can be used on the [R] version as well

1:55 Another awesome idea to shortcut!

2:15 tweak the arrows so there isnt such a gap between them (arrows on the right) or replace them with barriers.

Well...I've got the thing about starting and finishing arrows onto an object..but what I don't get is..why so many invisible walls? I don't want to make a track
where people can over do the track's possibilities and there will be a wall to hold them back for their mistake, Shift X is there for a reason

Yes, the map is impossible to leave (due to periferic objects), Though I still bellieve that some people can find bumps that will make them fall elsewere at high speeds

1:48- That shortcut isn't supoosed to be taken on [R] version, it can't be noticed but I left enough space betwen the wood platform and the streets, to [R] shortcuts can be taken there, well...that's because the objects from SA are pretty much limited and I couldn't adjust them to an angle that it may be taken
on both race directions

2:15-that's quite impossible to do, if I tweak one, I'll have to tweak all the others...making it a mess, the better option is to add a billboard or sth