facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Race Series

Napisany przez BShen-V12, 12-06-2017, 12:35
Race Series

Offline BShen-V12

This could be really fun and addicting, and probably won't be too heavy to script (I guess - since it's mostly using existing assets)

Race Series is pretty much inspired from Shift 2's multi-race series which consists of 5 races in an event.

Here I suppose this:
The whole race series (can be existing in multiple series like different types of races) consisting of 20 chain-to-chain races which you need to pass each race before proceeding to next one. It's pretty much time trial but with much challenging options: 

For sprint races, it should remain the same,
Circuits, it counts the fastest lap (in 3 laps given) to pass the level,
Speedtraps, it counts the fastest speed caught (and if possible, average speed)
Drift uses scores as goal,
Street X uses total race time as Sprint,
Drag requires you to hit certain speed in target distance.
Also Off-road will be even harder since it's possible to cut track until next checkpoint

some races may use the loaner car, and some should only accessible using player's cars. some races can be restricted into certain classes (i.e. A-Class only for Ahtuba in one race, and maybe B in another)

Prizes consisting from Cash and RP to exclusive body parts, and even unique car to prove you're the "Master of the Road" (include this as global task?)

Right now I think we should make 60 races into 3 different race series, which all types of races mixed into 20 individual races.
Difficulty are progressive, and still able to picked by the player, but lower difficulty gives lower prizes.

Offline bartekPL

Challenge series is already in plans5

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline BShen-V12

maybe add that in roadmap?

Offline bartekPL

Added to On-hold category.