facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Quick Radar Zoom

Napisany przez BShen-V12, 28-05-2017, 07:25
Quick Radar Zoom

Offline BShen-V12

As in GTA 4 / 5's radar (admins decide), pressing defined button will quick-zoom the radar to view a larger portions of map. Useful in races/pursuit to plan racing tactics.

Offline bartekPL

You can click M to view whole map and change radar size and and zoom in settings

Wysłane z mojego LG-H815 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Offline BShen-V12

(28-05-2017, 10:12)bartekPL Wrote: You can click M to view whole map and change radar size and and zoom in settings

But you can't use that in the middle of the race.

Offline deadboy

I would also vote for the map during the race, to see where your enemies are at or how the tracks is gonna look in a few curves. Just pressing M for map in the race would be enough for me.
But the zoom function is a nice idea aswell. Would look like the highest zoom-out option from radar settings.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KomuH

+1 for this map idea, but I wanna ask for something else here - is there possibility to zoom in map while freerunning (of course this big one)?
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline BShen-V12

(28-05-2017, 19:23)KomuH Wrote: +1 for this map idea, but I wanna ask for something else here - is there possibility to zoom in map while freerunning (of course this big one)?

technically possible? since speed affects the zoom in original radar HUD.