facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
The Most Wanted: Powrót do Rockport
>> NFS:SA Booster <<
New developers wanted!
We are recruiting scripter and 3D modeler!

More info here: https://www.nfssa.com/thread-10798.html

Best Sprints for Time Trials

Napisany przez RaiYou, 16-05-2017, 10:46

Best Sprints for Time Trials

Away RaiYou

Star 
Well I think everyone should know this just by looking at the sprint lenght and all, but not everyone knows that, the Time trial prize is set by the lenght of the track, not on how fast you can finish that time trial, so, here a list of the 13 best sprints for time trials.

1# Three Cities - 10.9KM
2#Are we there yet? - 8.9KM
3# Ahtuba - 8.3KM
4# Bridge Me Away - 6KM
5# Forest Run - 5.4KM
6# Beachfront - 5.3KM
7# Adjustment - 5.3KM
8# Freeway Run - 5.1KM
9# Goodbye LV - 5KM
10# Full Throttle - 4.9KM
11# Dockside Rush - 4.7KM
12# Zero-G - 4.7KM
13# Escape From SanAndreas 2 - 4.6KM

And remembering that every single sprint listed here can be played on ®-Reverse)(Except Escape From San Andreas), So Putting all this together you have 25 Time trials, so if you want to spend a entire day doing time trials and earn a lot of money, so this probably should be your choices. Tongue
[Image: 1518984249.xishka_8altr.png]

Offline Kemosabe

Very informative specially for the new comers. Papabless Smile
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline SkillZ

BeachFront (5,3km) is also best time trial.
[Image: ekFGzXx.png]
"They scream out my failures and whisper my accomplishments."

Offline deadboy

(02-07-2017, 13:31)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: BeachFront (5,3km) is also best time trial.

(16-05-2017, 10:46)RaiYou Wrote:
5# Beachfront - 5.3KM
also known as: Bones, Hitmane, YungLean, Leandoer

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KomuH

I'd suggest to choose best time trials tracks by rewards divided by time taken to finish the track (like RP per minute).
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

(02-07-2017, 16:36)KomuH Wrote: I'd suggest to choose best time trials tracks by rewards divided by time taken to finish the track (like RP per minute).

It's a good idea but doesn't make a lot of sense, because you can do only one Time-Trial per hour, so why not picking the longest track where you get the biggest reward? If you pick a shorter one that takes way less time, but gives only 100-250 RP less than a longer one, then you still have wasted the chance to get more RP because you could have spend a few more minutes to drive to get the highest possible reward of it.

Away RaiYou

(02-07-2017, 13:51)deadboy Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 13:31)xXTheNoobPlayerXx Wrote: BeachFront (5,3km) is also best time trial.

(16-05-2017, 10:46)RaiYou Wrote:
5# Beachfront - 5.3KM

lmao

(02-07-2017, 20:04)deadboy Wrote:
(02-07-2017, 16:36)KomuH Wrote: I'd suggest to choose best time trials tracks by rewards divided by time taken to finish the track (like RP per minute).

It's a good idea but doesn't make a lot of sense, because you can do only one Time-Trial per hour, so why not picking the longest track where you get the biggest reward? If you pick a shorter one that takes way less time, but gives only 100-250 RP less than a longer one, then you still have wasted the chance to get more RP because you could have spend a few more minutes to drive to get the highest possible reward of it.

as deadboy said, they are already listed from 1#(best/longest) to last, so that doesn't make sense.
[Image: 1518984249.xishka_8altr.png]

Offline KomuH

You just didn't get my point. Doing Freeway Run for ~1:20 gives us ~450 RP, Three Cities for ~3:40 gives us ~540 RP so it's a lot better to do the first one. It makes sense, guys.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline deadboy

(03-07-2017, 09:32)KomuH Wrote: You just didn't get my point. Doing Freeway Run for ~1:20 gives us ~450 RP, Three Cities for ~3:40 gives us ~540 RP so it's a lot better to do the first one. It makes sense, guys.

Well you could spend the 2:20 minutes you saved for doing normal races, but if it takes more time to get a full race room, you wasted already time, which you could have used for Three Cities Time-Trial.

Offline YoWorstNightmare

Holy shit, those are only minutes you're wasting, so it doesnt matter anyways lmao
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: CPc65M.gif]