facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Buggy Part Locations Bugged?

Napisany przez xweert123, 02-05-2017, 04:04
Buggy Part Locations Bugged?

Offline xweert123

I'm not really sure what's going on, but I genuinely think something is messed up.  I've found 8 out of 10 buggy parts, I found those 8 in reasonable spots, but I flat out cannot find the last 2.  I've climbed every mesa, searched every secret spot (all ghost towns, big towns, dam, secret cave, quarry, power stations, power lines, railroads, bridges, highways), I've offroaded every area, searched area 69 (even forced my car inside it just to be safe), I have gone into every train tunnel, even climbed up the highest mesas, these last 2 buggy parts I flat out cannot find.  I have been searching for the past 6 hours.  Is there at least a way to reset the locations of the buggy parts?  Even right now I'm searching.  I can say with assurance I've searched every stone, I wouldn't be making this thread if it was just me being dumb.  I searched the whole area in an E Class car when I first started before I realized that I needed a D Class car in order for me to collect them.  Maybe I still picked them up as an E Class and it didn't count?

I just want the locations reset or something. Is there a way to do that?

I realize I'm probably embarrassing myself with this post, but damn.

Anywho, I do love this server; I'm new, this server's genuinely fantastic and I am gonna play it for a long time. I just cannot find these last 2 parts for the life of me and it's almost like I just need closure or something.

Offline Kemosabe

I understand your frustration my dude, I had the same problem on Monroe before but no, parts cant be bugged. There are 50 posible locations on finding a part, 10 are randomly designated to every player. 
The only way i manage to find my monroe is getting a premium, there is this 1 benefit you get when premium, its called "Helper" your screen blinks in white when a part is near you. Its really useful and cheap.
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline MatthewChow

Oh, I know your feeling...
Took me a long time finding those parts as well and I had premium the whole time!
Not 6 hours, more like 6 days for the last 2. It turns out I had passed by the parts numerous times but I just didn't spot them with my eyes. They are really well hidden inside shrubs and corners, but they are all relatively close to roads.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline deadboy

The guys above me explained it pretty well already, they can't be bugged and mostly it's like you drove past it a lot of times. Some parts are insanly hard to recognize, especially super thin spoilers, that also have no white glow, unlike most other parts. Spent also many days on some cars to find them.

(02-05-2017, 04:04)xweert123 Wrote: I just want the locations reset or something. Is there a way to do that?

I realize I'm probably embarrassing myself with this post, but damn.

It's not possible to reset the locations for anyone. They will be generated as soon you create your driver and there is no way to reset or show the locations. Only if you create a new driver, you will get new locations. But trust me, it's really not worth to start from zero just to find the buggy. It's mainly a fun car anyways, not bad for racing, but also not that good.
As Kemosabe said, the premium featuer "Helper while looking for parts for Unique Cars" is pretty useful. It will make your screen flash white when you are 20-50 meters near the part.

And you aren't embarrasing yourself :v many newbies think like that, and I get like 5-8 pm's everyday with that question (if I can reset the locations or if they can be bugged), and even I thought so when I was new here.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline xweert123

After 2 days of hunting, and complete dedication to the top center of San Andreas, graphing out each location, and doing strip searching like i'm the FBI, I finally found 1 wheel.

WE'RE MAKING PROGRESS, GUYS.

(02-05-2017, 11:27)deadboy Wrote: But trust me, it's really not worth to start from zero just to find the buggy. It's mainly a fun car anyways, not bad for racing, but also not that good.

lol, i'm not that insane.

*I say that after strip searching San Andreas for days just to find some parts*

I simply only want it so badly because irl my family and I do off-roading, we drive our own buggies (Specifically Sandrails), and although i'm not a big fan of these types of buggies, it's kinda got that personal touch on me.  It's more than just a buggy to me, ya know?

Offline MatthewChow

Yeah, I feel the same about the Moonbeam... My personal car is an Opel Agila (an unexpectedly fast Kei car), so I really dig the minivan looks.
Also went to find and buy the Buggy because this character in the comics drives a red buggy, although it's one that looks more like an off-road Banshee (or GTA3 Infernus) than this Buggy, but close enough.
[Image: TEgVg7dMvlbFQYoF3YFE_iT3-MR9op3yBLZV4K_a...jfcQ=w2400]
I invite you to eat a sock.

Offline xweert123

[DELETED]

I FOUND IT.  OH MY GOD.

Drove by this spot millions of times.  I've even checked that exact spot millions of times.  That's really strange.

lol oops
Spotlight write 02-05-2017, 23:00:
You musn't share unique car parts places. It's in rules. Please don't do this again Tongue

Offline Madman

I had the same with Monroe. Drove by one spot hundreds times, and finally found 10th part. Strange thing is, that was a wheel. Easy to see. And it was literally 1m from the road. I am sure it wasn't there when I was driving near that place earlier. That makes me think that it was invisible. And become visible after few days. Like my PC didn't loaded texture or something.
Thats my speculation. Maybe Im just blind, but I don't think so Tongue
Running in the 90s![Image: tumblr_m76f8oU0X41r20mtvo1_500.gif]