facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Car Class racing

Napisany przez R.Shirayuki, 23-03-2016, 17:22
Car Class racing

Offline R.Shirayuki

Star 
After just a single day of playing, I've already noticed the HUGE imbalance in races. New players barely stand a chance in races when they're racing against D-Class cars which "supposedly" have the same stats, but when the race starts, they realize they don't stand a chance after seeing the other guy fly off in his Monroe! My idea is that quick-races need both stats AND class balance!
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]

Offline Cooper

Just play with cars similar to yours. Remember, racing with higher score will give you many more RP!

Offline Kurtz

Score contains the total tune - e.g. engine, steering, turbo. For example, Manana with 224 score and Washington with 225 score - take in mind races with turns, there are some maps that are literally v-max maps but on turns, a manana with upgraded steering can beat a washington with engine upgrade. But I don't say that a Washington will lose, then its all up to the racer.

Also, obviously a class D will be better than a class E, then just don't race with them but its all up to the score and the driver's skill.
[Image: 4dHTRqK.gif]

Offline MechaNoxia

D-Class, C-Class etc.. Got higher score anyway, with a street engine/ECU/transmission you'll get 200 on a Manana and 230 on an Emperor, so of cure they're more OP, idem for Monroe, if i remeber correctly, it starts at 270.
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Spotlight

It's all about proper tune settings. Your car cant be best in every way, so you have to specify what do you want to use it for. A lot of people think just about vmax so they put their first points and money into full engine upgrade, then they bitch around they stood no chance in the race. Of course there's a slightly difference in handling, but those cars are not unbeatable. Remeber. Full tune doesn't make your car better. It's about proper tune that matches your playstyle.

Offline Venom

I don't know what you're talking about. Base score is based on top speed, so if you tune your stock manana to have the same score as a monroe, it should perform similiarly. All tuning types account into this. For example if a car has a traction advantage, it's obvious there's a bigger chance of you losing in a race if you for example chose engine instead.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline Malak

its all about play style and tuning, you can easy beat everyone with your Manana for exemple,but the upper class is suposed to be better than the class E its make sense for the progression and get a real objectivee but the default score for stock cars is based on some inherit setting on the car.
[Image: WiiNgHg.jpg]

Offline R.Shirayuki

I see your point, then I guess it would be better in custom races to set the class allowed or open for all cars just for the players' preferences.
Thanks for reading my suggestion!
[Image: porsche4c558.gif]