facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Clan face-offs; 2vs2 races and more!

Napisany przez Goro, 20-04-2017, 21:16
Clan face-offs; 2vs2 races and more!

Offline Goro

I AM NOT EXPECTING THE PROJECT TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. I'M JUST SEEKING FOR YOUR OPINIONS ON COMMUNITY-LED LEAGUE. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!

Hi!
So, basically I came up with quite unusual idea. I spoke with couple of mods and admins, none of them ensured me something like that would be possible to directly implement that in game, but let me get straight to the point.

What I wanted to suggest is a small league, led by someone who's a reponsible person, and has whole lotta of available time. The sign-up date would last about... let's say 1 week, and every crew leader would be able to sign in 2 drivers to compete against others.
After the qualification stage, clans would do face-offs to fight for highest position available. The suggested categories would preferably be:

-Class E, D, C, B, A races (those would be played depending on players needs)
-Drifting

With litte help from admins' side the event could eventually become popular, and more clans would sign up.

I AM NOT EXPECTING THE PROJECT TO HAPPEN IMMEDIATELY. I'M JUST SEEKING FOR YOUR OPINIONS ON COMMUNITY-LED LEAGUE. THANK YOU ALL FOR UNDERSTANDING!

Your opinion is greatly appreciated!
[Image: raw]

Offline YoWorstNightmare

that would be really nice.
[Image: YoWorstNightmare.gif] 

Offline Kemosabe

Your idea approach is more like a roleplaying situation. NFS SA probably have those ideas and made it convinient, we have custom matches and crews/players can compete time on each track. Its more of common approach and i liked how they portray it. 

Your idea is good but prolly only for events.
[Image: 1pdr2g.gif]
[Image: 8FdeAa0.png]
Server Moderator | Premium user | Crew Leader

Offline MisterJohnson

Bro...I suggested something big some time ago, though it had a lot of good feedback, it looks like your idea in a bigger scale, check it out:

https://www.nfssa.com/thread-3840.html

the idea isn't bad, it can be done now, you just need to be organized though, perhaps create a topic about a league, create a whatsapp group for better contact,
hook up 2v2 races, well...the server has all the support you need to do it now..

Offline deadboy

(21-04-2017, 07:24)MisterJohnson Wrote: Bro...I suggested something big some time ago, though it had a lot of good feedback, it looks like your idea in a bigger scale, check it out:

https://www.nfssa.com/thread-3840.html

the idea isn't bad, it can be done now, you just need to be organized though, perhaps create a topic about a league, create a whatsapp group for better contact,
hook up 2v2 races, well...the server has all the support you need to do it now..

Your idea is good and very well thought-out, but it's not similar to what Goro suggested. He would like to have little battles, that could be done everyday, just like duels but within the crews. So the crews have some competition.
And I don't think you really need a whatsapp group for that. You can just make appointments with another crew on the server, to reach an agreement about the car class and map.
Also most players are hanging on discord even when they're not logged in on the server.

I also like this idea, but I think crew battles is more of a future thing. The next upcoming things might be probably tuning updates, muscle cars and URL-Races (or something like Johnson's suggestion).
Lately bartek was pretty busy with the code cleanup and modernization, which basically means rewriting most stuff to fix bugs and make it run more flawless. Now it's done and many different small things are already in progress with Quindos help (like improved speedtraps, time-trials and ranking system, duel bug fixes and so on).

Check out the Roadmap to stay tuned: NFS:SA Roadmap
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline Goro

I just like how y'all guys agree.
@Deadboi, the league could be done without admin ingerention in my opinion. We'd need really responsible person tho, who would be able to maintain everything. It'd also be good if atleast one of the racers could stream the race on youtube or other third-party website, so others could cheer and such.
I will suggest spectator mode for racing, which could bring up more addition to the league - live streaming/comenting.

My idea is far more simple than yours, @MisterJohnson, but we'd requrie admin services for that. They'd have to make up new scripts only for that and such.

If noone else volunteers, I'd be able to hold up the rankings and the entire tournament, but only at holidays.

Thank you all for reading and for your time!
[Image: raw]