facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

7 Cars in Garage.

Napisany przez Dragonforce, 16-04-2017, 01:41

7 Cars in Garage.

Offline Dragonforce

Hello NFS: SA Team.

I'm here to give you my suggestion, first I really like this server and the only thing that bothered me a little was the fact that the garage only fit 5 cars (For those who are not premium, include me)...

My suggestion is for the garage to fit up to 7 cars. For people who are not premium, they could have a car of each class:

1- Class Vintage
2- Class SUV
3- Class E
4- Class D
5- Class C
6- Class B
7- Class A

I would be grateful if my request were answered.

Smile

Offline fabibastien

(16-04-2017, 01:41)Dragonforce Wrote: Hello NFS: SA Team.

I'm here to give you my suggestion, first I really like this server and the only thing that bothered me a little was the fact that the garage only fit 5 cars (For those who are not premium, include me)...

My suggestion is for the garage to fit up to 7 cars. For people who are not premium, they could have a car of each class:

1- Class Vintage
2- Class SUV
3- Class E
4- Class D
5- Class C
6- Class B
7- Class A

I would be grateful if my request were answered.

Smile
I´m agree with you. We have only 5 slots for only the main classes (E, D, C, B & A) and if we wants to drive a Vintage or a SUVs we are obligated to sell one of our cars to drive that car. Completely agree with you. +1
Always aspiring for the best of myself! ^-^

Offline MisterJohnson

Disagree...5 is enough..you don't need 1 car from each class..if you want more, Premium Feature will appease you

Offline deadboy

I also disagree with you. This would make Premium useless for the most people, because it's along with the Unique-Parts helper/finder the most important feature for everyone. And Premium donations keep the server alive.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KomuH

But, if you have about 10 cars already and update is coming, you'll have two ways: sell 6 cars to buy only one from new update or spend money on premium. It's pointless imo. Instead of 7 cars in garage, I'd suggest buying car slots (not only me). I've heard many complains about current system and I think it should be changed.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Ma73o01

I disagree with you, u have to buy premium if you want more cars. It makes sense

Offline KomuH

Imo it's still meaningless, because after reaching 5 cars "free" MTA server is becoming Pay2Play. We have about 45 cars in game and some are going to be added in future, 5 isn't much. And remember, not everyone want to spend money on free game.

Offline BShen-V12

if NFSSA really needs income, why not think at positive side instead of negative? just add more features for premium players will do it nicely.

Offline deadboy

@BShen thats a good idea, would be cool if you could suggest some useful and not overpowered features, that wont turn the game into pay2win

@KomuH Well it's not directly pay2win because you could just get the best car, or 2-3 of different classes, to compete on races and have a strong car with that you can win always. Having more cars in the garage, to drive to a tuning meet-up or just do creative stunning liverys is not winning, so it's not really pay2win imo.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]

Offline KomuH

@deadboy Pay2Play*