facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

[UPDATE] Custom Garages & Property System

Napisany przez BShen-V12, 21-03-2017, 14:18
Poll: Your Opinion?
This poll is closed.
Nope
24.44%
11 24.44%
Property System only
4.44%
2 4.44%
Custom Garages only
22.22%
10 22.22%
Both, sounds good
48.89%
22 48.89%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

[UPDATE] Custom Garages & Property System

Offline BShen-V12

This is quite complex in scripting I believe, but as a lot people suggesting a lot of idea about increasing rewards but ended up being rejected (due to possibilities of progressing too quickly), here comes the idea makes it pretty much expensive yet rewarding: Custom Garages & Property System.

Property System
About 10 or more garages scattered around SA (including the now-existing 3) belongs to individual dimensions, where you can put cars (suppose these 3 existing garages can put more cars than others so people won't get too diffused around SA, we need some crowded places right?)

Of course, these garages needs to be bought to access them. Might be relative to available slots, or interior (as smaller part for determining the price). I'll set them around $10,000-$30,000 (3 default garages: $2,000 per slot).
*note: the original 3 will be kept but with decreased slots in case dimensions are made individual. additional slots remain as unlockables. 3 main garages set the slots as 5 but with 3 open, rest of them gets 2-5 slots with all unlocked once bought.

You might ask, why so many slots? Ok, it's just a concept. So how many slots being set depends on how much cars server has. Which means having about 6-10 (assuming smaller garages exists) garages around SA is enough to fit every model in it.

NOTE: This system is player-sided, not server-sided, that means, if someone bought that property before, you can still buy it but entering into different dimension instead. Just like these 3 garages.

Custom Garages
This one is quite complicated as it involves player character itself too. Since character is pretty much unused in NFSSA right now, in this concept I'm assuming that you can exit the car and move the character.

INSIDE GARAGE:
Pretty much a empty space with only a few essential objects made (i.e. tires, computer, car parts), while inside garage player can design the garage him/herself.
*note: I did some tests in MTA editor, with its objects list pretty much unsuitable for editing, so replacing models might needed? I'm not sure. Someone experienced can tell me how it works.
**note 2: default 3 garages will remain on how it looked like. Player can still modify them if they wanted to.

Player can design the garage as he/she likes, and maybe add a feature where garage owner can invite other players to view the garage (the other player will not driving his/her car once accessing owner's garage nor driving owner's).

So there's 5 physical slots there for car parking, where player can arrange freely (for locked additional slots, show a message if player tries to park more cars in it). To access other features inside garage, character can drive the car or walk (depending on which action) to the corresponding marker (see below for info).

There will be few markers around garage, as quick race, time-trial, parts bin (where you put bought stuff, should be available on update very soon), exit garage etc., some only accessible through driving the car you've selected.

In case you ask how it'll looks like: (I know it looks sucks cuz I don't know how to use most of the MTA map editor)
http://imgur.com/a/CoaXd
Or, try to look for a mobile game called Gear.Club, its performance shop might give you some ideas on how it looks like.

Offline Oskiinus

I've been asking for TDU-alike property system long time ago, but it got declined.
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline MisterJohnson

I think private property would cause unnecessary lag on the server...though I'd like to see different garage interiors...perhaps if each shop had a custom interior, also we could be able to buy new Interior Outfits...also, I'd like to see more Garages(Purple Spots) on San Fierro...that one is becoming too laggy...

Offline BShen-V12

(21-03-2017, 23:03)MisterJohnson Wrote: I think private property would cause unnecessary lag on the server...though I'd like to see different garage interiors...perhaps if each shop had a custom interior, also we could be able to buy new Interior Outfits...also, I'd like to see more Garages(Purple Spots) on San Fierro...that one is becoming too laggy...

Unlikely since they works the same way as now-existing 3 garages I assume.

(21-03-2017, 17:42)Oskiinus Wrote: I've been asking for TDU-alike property system long time ago, but it got declined.

Reason of it?

Offline MisterJohnson

There are the LS and LV garages...but the real thing happens in San Fierro( god knows why??? ) if there was 2-3 more garages scattered arround the one in Doherty...I bellieve lag issues wouldn't be that bad as you cruise doherty...

more garages on SF would cut off lag and keep people still on the same city..

Offline #BMWLover7

Property system for Crews?

Offline BShen-V12

(22-03-2017, 19:55)#BMWLover7 Wrote: Property system for Crews?

that might be a good idea?

Offline SandKing

I not like this idea :V

Offline MisterJohnson

I'm wondering if there would be enough garage for all crews...if we had, what would happen to crews that fell onto innactivity while occupying a garage...new
active crews would have a hard time trying to find new garages, if something like would get added, all these cases would need to be studyed..

Offline BShen-V12

(23-03-2017, 14:10)MisterJohnson Wrote: I'm wondering if there would be enough garage for all crews...if we had, what would happen to crews that fell onto innactivity while occupying a garage...new
active crews would have a hard time trying to find new garages, if something like would get added, all these cases would need to be studyed..

Not that kind of property man. What I meant here is all these garages can be bought no matter how many people bought it before because it's player-sided, not server-sided.