facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Farewell

Napisany przez Venom, 28-01-2017, 02:54

Farewell

Offline Venom

As simply as that I'm leaving the team, the large amounts of stress I've been getting and conflicts with Helomyname are killing my motivation. Vacation made me realize I have to make up my mind.

List of my finished work:
Muscle cars
URL Speedway
URL LSAP (maybe)

List of my work that needs to be finished:
Porting of the new tuning parts to remaining cars (that includes some minor UV fixes and my remakes of some old parts)
Kuruma

People whom I give special thanks to:

bartekPL
bk_player
BOX
Bronana
Cryosis
dvrz
Fox#
Hexagon
Ice
KomuH
Krazio
Malak
Mickey
MechaNoxia
MefistoMewmen
Nexoon
Oskiinus
Owen
Poker
Quindo
Shirayuki
Snix
Spotlight
yokou#

See ya on the rice fields, motherfuckers.
[Image: oJ6eTtU.gif]

Offline yokou

don't you dare

Offline Helomyname

Sorry to hear this, especially with no warning beforehand. Your work is pretty outstanding, and i wish you luck in your future endeavours.

Away Hexagon

sad to hear

Offline KomuH

There were so many good moments with you, thanks for that fun and thanks for everything you've done for server. I wish you luck in your future.
[Image: 230cwBj.png]

Offline Quindo

Well, that's pretty sad. Thanks for everything that you've done for the server, and good luck with future projects. Hope to see you on server sometimes.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline LisiastyLis

Venom, please.

You've done a lot of epic things, bro. Players will miss your sense of humor, our events on Missionary Hill and a lot of another things and i'll miss it too. I think we can't force you to change ur decision. I hope i'll see you sometimes again on server, just for moment, to do something like in the past. Good luck and don't forget about NFS:SA community, Martin.

There is some screenshots, I really wish to have screenshots of our first events (russian hardbass on Missionary, lowriders etc.) but I didn't find them.
http://imgur.com/a/PKhSS
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline MechaNoxia

Fuck men, got such good times with you, back on thé days starting on me raging as a kid for thé futo parts, the meets on Missionary Hills with the lowriders and everything else, I'm so sad to hear this, that from the bottom of my heart I wanna thank you for everything you made
Yes it sound childish but fuck you meaned so much!

You'll always stay as a friend, have a good following in life, hope to see you again one day on thé ricetrack, we'll miss you and your awesome work

I'd have liked to post some memories but because i'm pc-less and i've lost everything but i'll try to list

-Mananatank
-Lowriders on Missionary Hills w/ hardbass and some sick ass songs
-meetings
-free funny roast
-RC Sultan
-Train Fever in San Fierro if you remember this
-and à lot of fucking laughing

And à lot more than this too...

Love ya' heterosexual way, cya mate
-The french faggot
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3 

Offline Oskiinus

Farewell bro.

Gib Skype I would talk sometimes anyway. xD
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Offline MechaNoxia

(28-01-2017, 14:00)Oskiinus Wrote: Farewell bro.

Gib Skype I would talk sometimes anyway. xD

+1 xD
We are running in the 90's!
[Image: 1471013118-tumblr-nzbdlhb7fa1qj5jqso1-500.gif]

https://soundcloud.com/arthur-alix-3