facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Number of cars in the garage

Napisany przez Krzysiek009, 13-11-2016, 15:47
Poll: W ankiecie wybierz odpowiedź która twoim zdaniem jest odpowiednia/In a poll, select the answer that you think is appropriate.
This poll is closed.
Zwiększyć liczbę wolnych miejsc w garażu/Increase the number of vacancies in the garage.
65.00%
13 65.00%
Zostawić tak jak jest/Leave it as it is
35.00%
7 35.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Number of cars in the garage

Offline Krzysiek009

PL: Witam, moja propozycja odnosi się do ilości aut w garażu bez premium, nie każdego stać na to aby kupić sobie premium. A więc prosiłbym aby ilość dostępnych miejsc w garażu wynosiła 10, biorąc pod uwagę ile aut jest w nfssa to itak mało, ale ta liczba nie jest chorobliwie mała.

ENG: Hello, my suggestion refers to the number of cars in the garage without a premium, not everyone can afford to buy a premium. So I would ask that the number of places available in the garage was 10, considering how many cars are in the NFSS Itak is not enough, but this number is not insanely small. I apologize for any spelling errors in spelling, writing this explaining the google translator.

Offline KapiSSPunch

Potwierdzam

Away Hexagon

This english section, please use English language

Offline Sardyna153

ja sie zgadzam na to :p
[Image: list_by_kouno_b-d7hdfxh.jpg]

Offline JmdaGZ

The idea is ok, however it would be better if you would have to unlock it by lets say taskpoints or money

Offline Krzysiek009

(13-11-2016, 16:11)Hexagon Wrote: This english section, please use English language

Hexagon, I wrote it in English and Polish, written in Polish to Poles, and English for people from abroad. A Itak google translate is not najleprzym translator and wrote in Polish to someone who knows better translator copied wearing the text and typed, and is in English, though the text of gogole translator was badly translated, which it is almost certain, and there is no department Polish new suggestions and so I wrote this.

Offline LisiastyLis

Another idea is buying slots for cars in garage by ingame cash. What do you think about it?
[Image: EhBU2S8.jpg]

Offline Oskiinus

(13-11-2016, 20:13)LisiastyLis Wrote: Another idea is buying slots for cars in garage  by ingame cash. What do you think about it?

MUCH YES FOR IT, I WOULD LOVE IT <3
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka

Away Hexagon

(13-11-2016, 20:13)LisiastyLis Wrote: Another idea is buying slots for cars in garage  by ingame cash. What do you think about it?

no (5)

Offline Oskiinus

(14-11-2016, 01:11)Hexagon Wrote:

no (5)

Why
[Image: H6zD1w6.png]
[Image: qHuOc0y.png]
(06-10-2016, 20:36)Venom Wrote: zkurvená zajebaná dojebaná vyjebaná pojebaná mrdka