facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Exchanging vinylpoints and bodypoints

Napisany przez Tailor93, 25-10-2016, 12:43
Exchanging vinylpoints and bodypoints

Offline Tailor93

Hello
As you know there is nothing to do with vinylpoints and bodypoints in late game. My suggestion is to add possibility to exchange vinylpoints for more vinyl slots, and bodypoints for car slots in garage (e.g. 10 vp = 1 vinyl slot, 15 bp = 1 car slot). I think this could be useful for many players. What do you think?

Offline MelonTasty

I would suggest to add special body parts and vinyls that are unlockable for 15 points, but that would be a bit awful.
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Paka

Yeah, good idea! Let's make a Premium completely useless. Btw if you don't know there is sometimes patches that give more vinyls to unlock and there is in plans secondary body kits which you can unlock by bodypoints so trust me there is something to do with this in late game.

Offline MisterJohnson

Unsupported...you would make VIP useless...I stick up with the idea of Special Body Kits that needs arround 15 points to unlock...or exchange them for a small amount of RP or Cash

Offline deadboy

I agree with Johnson. Premium would be useless then. Also it would be a way to have a lot more Vinyl slots that exceed the limit and would make only more performance problems for majority of users.

Why not adding just a little exchange as with Taskpoints (for money).
Also to make it not too overpowered, 1 Vinylpoint should be exchangeable with 100$, and one Bodypoint with 250$.
So you can get 500$ from the daily task and +100$ if you decide to exchange the point. Bodypoints are quite more rarely. You get them randomly after a race, you can have luck or not, and even if you have luck and get like 4-7 in one day, you wont get too much money by it. So everything stays balanced.

-> At the end there would still be the question for Player who unlocked already everything: What to do with all the money? I guess new parts and updates would fix that problem. Also every player decides for himself, if he farms the money until he dies, or spends it on new tuning parts (if someone wants to change the whole look of a car for example) and so on.
///

[Image: Zxq.gif]