facebook

Welcome guest! You are not logged in on forum, so you may not have access to some features!
To solve this problem
>> NFS:SA Booster <<

Fix the speedometers

Napisany przez Goro, 13-10-2016, 22:43
Fix the speedometers

Offline Goro

Since admins rarely respond on suggestions topic, Imma place it here.
Isnt it a bit weird that most cars cant go above 8k RPM even When tunned, but the speedometer is for 12k? The speedometer should be adjusted for each car invidually. What can go above 12k? Proably an islamic "insert funny memes here". Seriously. F1 bolids go over 12k.
Thank you for Reading. Wow you're patient enough you made it to the end.

Wysłane z mojego C5303 przy użyciu Tapatalka
[Image: raw]

Offline Quindo

Bartek would have to rewrite the speedometer to make it work i guess, and it's not a bug.
It's a suggestion, and you know it, moving to suggestion.
[Image: Sj14yZE.gif]

Offline Goro

(13-10-2016, 22:52)Quindo Wrote: Bartek would have to rewrite the speedometer to make it work i guess, and it's not a bug.
It's a suggestion, and you know it, moving to suggestion.
Damn it... Well, Its a bit awkward When you have to shift in 8k RPM at drag, When it's Actually for 12. Same strange feeling is following me even at freeroam, where I Pay a lot of attention to the speedometer.

Offline bartekPL

This would need to edit all speedometers graphics including drag speedometer which is not as quick and simple as you think.

Offline Goro

Well, I could realise so, but it seems really weird. I dont care whenever it'll be done tomorrow or in 2 months, it Just needs to be fixed to the cause its very annoying and... Unpleasant to Look at.

Offline MelonTasty

what about replacing existing speedometers with speedos that are looking like nfs world ones?
[Image: Skyline_R34_GT_R.jpg]
[Image: pLnKk3j.png]
ミ●﹏☉ミ

Offline Goro

+1 melon, but I think this could be a "new" type of speedometer.